Only in our school..

Currently reading:
Only in our school..

joecinq said:
:D

is it a baby one or lazy?

no its a fully grown hemaphrodite (sp) duck....just dont think it can fly, well ive never seen it fly, so could just be lazy, but he gets bullied by other ducks, they could have done something to his wings that stops him flying.

joecinq said:
i can appreciate what you are both say, yeah this thread doesn't contain much useful stuff... but this is the leisure lounge?
i appreciate where your coming from and did take this into consideration before replying, however there are already numerous "spam" and "pointless" threads which could be trashed, why create no end of new topics for it?
icon5.gif

GhostWKD said:
i appreciate where your coming from and did take this into consideration before replying, however there are already numerous "spam" and "pointless" threads which could be trashed, why create no end of new topics for it?
icon5.gif

Thats a good point, IMO if people only want car threads then maybe use this?

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?p=240255#post240255

i come on here to help/be helped, but at the same time be part of the FF.com community and without some of these some what pointless threads you don't get to relax and get to know others.

I saw what dave said on the other thread, the forum needs a newer/better server, so obviously something needs to be done.

But if you look at some of the pretty cool threads on here 'what you listening to right now' etc, they all contribute to server load.

Hmmm...Tash maybe we should just go hide out in the Test thread... :(

The point of it is, different people like different things (pretty obvious), and different threads appeal to different people. I guess its a case of taking the bad with the good?

I however will continue to reply to threads like this :)

joecinq said:
The point of it is, different people like different things (pretty obvious), and different threads appeal to different people. I guess its a case of taking the bad with the good?

I however will continue to reply to threads like this :)

sorry thought the LL was for unFiat/car related things but if you had car problems also you can post there.

me too...but i wont start them anymore :eek:

joe; its not the fact that there are pointless threads, its the fact there are pointless ones being created so frequently and normally by the same people, why not just create one and say all of it there?

edit; oh and also you do have to bear in mind this may be the leisure lounge, but it is a leisure lounge of a fiat forum, its not just a general forum... if you want something like that go join handbag.com or something like that :confused:

Because why wade through chit chat about trainers, ducks and beer when all you want to know is who's shooting who at the paintball meet.... :rolleyes:

But in saying that, it is a leisure lounge.. i know this is a fiat forum, but there are many many threads that are for different problems.. so dosent it make sense to have different thread in LL for different topics? at the moment i see only 6 thread in LL and 17 in the rest of the forum.. again, i do know its a car forum, but is it really such a problem?

I agree different people like different things, but my gripe is the amount of Spam threads there are. If you wanna chat between youselves do so but try and keep it to one or two threads, im just sick of reading more and more trash threads.

Tash/kirst i dont mean to be personal we've had this prob over and over again, and over and over again people are getting peed off with it and members (ones who bring important info to the forum) are leaving cos they cant be bothered to trawl through the trash.

serin said:
i dunno who im shooting yet, i havent been given my target yet, although i am still for hire :D

i thought we'd sorted this out!!!

Back