General New Alessi owner!๐Ÿ’š

Currently reading:
General New Alessi owner!๐Ÿ’š

Hi all.. Just joined as always had Fiat's over the years, still got a nice Ulysse but have now finally got a green Alessi after a good few years of looking. Just want to be in touch with other Alessi owners and annoyingly need hub caps(gutted) am looking to create/fit some custom trims for now that suit while I continue to search the world for some for evermore๐Ÿ˜ช! (anybody know of any for sale or gathering dust?)
I tried joining the Alessi FB group page a year or so ago and again recently but never had a reply back, is it still running? I might start another one if not.
Does anyone know how many 'green' are in the UK? I read it was a rare colour but I've never seen any of the 3 colours on the road!
I'll add further pics when I finally get the car home properly as just waiting to organise storage.
Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ‘‹

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113_010453_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113_010453_Gallery.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 78
You might find this thread interesting ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi & welcome to the forum, I too have always had Fiat's with the exception of a couple of classic minis, I never even knew there were any green Alessi's, I thought they were all orange, we learn something new everyday ๐Ÿ˜‚, we're all a pretty friendly bunch on here
Thanks Matt, oh yes, it's very green๐Ÿ˜„I love it... Roll on better weather! What are you cruising around in?! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Matt, oh yes, it's very green๐Ÿ˜„I love it... Roll on better weather! What are you cruising around in?! ๐Ÿ‘
IMG_20240110_155408_015.jpg

This is my daily cruiser a 2018 319 Panda 1.2 Pop which I've owned since buying it pre registered with delivery miles in June 2018 for ยฃ7,995, it had nothing on it when I bought it as it is the base model, if you click my username & click on vehicles & go to modifications it'll tell you what I've done to it since owning it, it's way too much to list here ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 436513

This is my daily cruiser a 2018 319 Panda 1.2 Pop which I've owned since buying it pre registered with delivery miles in June 2018 for ยฃ7,995, it had nothing on it when I bought it as it is the base model, if you click my username & click on vehicles & go to modifications it'll tell you what I've done to it since owning it, it's way too much to list here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nice Matt..wish I could find parts for mine!

Thanks Tees..have read that previously! Great story! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก

Aye, I've enjoyed his posts about his various Pandas - especially his determination to assemble the perfect 'Tic-Tac' Panda collection :D

@TaglienteAlessi Not sure @Aston Martin is on here any more, but is active on Autosh*te.

@ALESSI P was busy making a few missing trim pieces for his, but again hasn't been active here for a while: https://www.fiatforum.com/garage/fiat-panda-alessi.17/

Aye, I've enjoyed his posts about his various Pandas - especially his determination to assemble the perfect 'Tic-Tac' Panda collection :D

@TaglienteAlessi Not sure @Aston Martin is on here any more, but is active on Autosh*te.

@ALESSI P was busy making a few missing trim pieces for his, but again hasn't been active here for a while: https://www.fiatforum.com/garage/fiat-panda-alessi.17/
Ah, nice one, thanks, I'll certainly begin stalking him with more determination myself๐Ÿ˜„ where have all these Alessi peeps gone?!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ

According to the thread above Alessis came in orange, green and black ๐Ÿ™‚
I think I have an original brochure hiding somewhere, but yes, they were three colours, orange, green and black. The orange ones were the most prevalent, with only a few green and black ones. Less than 100 total in the UK when new in 2006, so a diminshing pool to choose from. The orange ones have an orange interior, but both green and black had green interiors.
@portland_bill

This may be right up your street (-:
Ooh! A green one, very rare, as are the black ones. I love my orange one, but would have loved a green one. When I got mine, I didn't even know the Alessi existed, just went looking for a Panda, needed aircon and rear headrests, so an Eleganza really, and found mine. Viewed on a website, I think I'd bought it before I went to look. Silly now running three cars, but can't dispose of the other two, as they have purpose, but can't bear to part with the Panda, and still use it more than the other two together. We've been together 14 years now.

Just want to be in touch with other Alessi owners and annoyingly need hub caps(gutted) am looking to create/fit some custom trims for now that suit while I continue to search the world for some for evermore๐Ÿ˜ช! (anybody know of any for sale or gathering dust?)
I still have all my wheeltrims.
I was asked some time ago if I would lend one for scanning, for 3D printing. I still wonder about that, every time I remove a wheel, but am frightened to lose sight of it.
Perhaps if someone can scan it, or knows how/where to get this done, if it can be done by appointment, while you wait, I could take a trip and get it sorted.
Do need to be able to travel there and back in a day, from South Oxfordshire, as need to be here overnight.

Last edited:
We've found them! :D
Alessis always get a lot of positive attention when they pop up on here. I was thinking maybe the Alessi types are a bit shy...
Now, where's @panda panda?
Thanks Rmjbn1! It's nearly an exclusive alessi car club of it's own now๐Ÿ˜„ you're definitely not the shy sort if you own an Alessi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

We've found them! :D
Alessis always get a lot of positive attention when they pop up on here. I was thinking maybe the Alessi types are a bit shy...
Now, where's @panda panda?
Thanks Rmjbn1! It's nearly an exclusive alessi car club of it's own now๐Ÿ˜„ you're definitely not the shy sort if you own an Alessi ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m here, Iโ€™m just watching for the moment ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜„Hi there! Have certainly enjoyed reading your story on your car before? I'm guessing your mileage is still superbly low?! Do you use her as a summer only car? I've got a few bits to sort on mine and thankfully have arranged an extension to my picking her up to sort my garage space and weather is rubbish and want Feb out the way! So will be lurking for a while before full reveal๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜Š

I still have all my wheeltrims.
I was asked some time ago if I would lend one for scanning, for 3D printing. I still wonder about that, every time I remove a wheel, but am frightened to lose sight of it.
Perhaps if someone can scan it, or knows how/where to get this done, if it can be done by appointment, while you wait, I could take a trip and get it sorted.
Do need to be able to travel there and back in a day, from South Oxfordshire, as need to be here overnight.
Hi Bill, thanks for your reply..yes it's frustrating to need to find wheel trims..I'm going to replicate my own trims for now and have found only last night an nos set of fiat trims I'll paint white and try and stencil our little man on as Mr P mentioned in a post of his! Not many people will know I'm guessing but the not having the originals is a killer! I did contact a classic car 3d business but he said he couldn't do it. Appreciate your offer in helping,thankyou so will see how it goes. They are so unique.
I would love to get hold of a brochure too and have only seen a Japanese one and I think German text on another.
Glad you've had your car a long time, I hope to also! ๐Ÿ‘

Do any of you Alessi guys know the colour code for the white on our cars please? ๐Ÿ™ Double checking in case it's different to 'normal' white cars..Thanks..

Back