Network issue!

Currently reading:
Network issue!

100% and issue with Windows 7. Never seen anything like it.

Also to do an nslookup. GO to start -> run -> cmd

then type nslookup

then at the prompt type > google.co.uk (then press enter)

It should return a result like the one attached. (Oh lookie my ISP support IPV6 :slayer:)

Attachments

• nslookup.png
    nslookup.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Did you run this from the command prompt (in an elevated cmd window):-

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

followed by:

netsh winsock reset c:\winsock.txt

Then:-

arp -d

If you can ping 192.168.1.254 and get a response then it must be an issue in the fact Windows 7 isn't using it as a Default GW (even in though in the config it is) OR your router / homehub POS is discarding the traffic....

100% and issue with Windows 7. Never seen anything like it.

Also to do an nslookup. GO to start -> run -> cmd

then type nslookup

then at the prompt type > google.co.uk (then press enter)

It should return a result like the one attached. (Oh lookie my ISP support IPV6 :slayer:)

Chris, will do that tomorrow and let you know the response.

Did you run this from the command prompt (in an elevated cmd window):-

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

followed by:

netsh winsock reset c:\winsock.txt

Then:-

arp -d

If you can ping 192.168.1.254 and get a response then it must be an issue in the fact Windows 7 isn't using it as a Default GW (even in though in the config it is) OR your router / homehub POS is discarding the traffic....

Yeah I did the exact same as the above mate. As above, will do the nslookup and let you know. I think all the crucial steps have been taken though, nevertheless, its worth a try.

You had McAfee all this time, even a dumbass like me knows you delete that as soon as you find it lol. I am currently using Microsoft Security Essentials and have not had a single issue, tried others and they just suck the life out of my PC and as I am windows based on everything, it just seems to work fine

Back