my DAD!

Currently reading:
my DAD!

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• DSC00571.JPG
    DSC00571.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
never been pulled copper tried to tell me i was too drunk to cycle but i showed him :)
(hit the floor witha thud after another 20 mins of staggered cycling)
supprsiingly i go fast downhill the copper was slow

how can you say cops show off :confused:

anyway, whenever i see a cop, i instantly freeze, like a rabbit in headlights.
usually ive been doing nothing "wrong" but i get unbelievably paranoid, going by my past history with them :eek: the worst bit is when they pull out of a junction behind you - i HATE it :bang:

-actually the worst bit of course is when they switch on the blues and twos, of course ;)

i like when your going down a motorway or a road, and theres one coming towards you, everyone seems to slam on as if they know what speed you are going to be going in the opposite way :D:p

never forget overtaking a police car once :rolleyes:

i was doing about 95 in a 70 on a dual carraigeway, 3am no cars. WHOOOSH marked police car flys past me doing at least a ton30!

i shat meself :eek:

i like when your going down a motorway or a road, and theres one coming towards you, everyone seems to slam on as if they know what speed you are going to be going in the opposite way :D:p

never forget overtaking a police car once :rolleyes:

well if you are excessively speeding, lets say 90 on a b-road, and they are sticking to the speed limit, they WILL notice :rolleyes:
if they have nothing better to do, they MAY turn around and pull you over, caution you.
cop cars have properly fettled accurate speedo's so they can prove you were speeding, say if you pulled away from them, and they were already at the speed limit, they *could* take you to court, highly unlikely though.

and how did you get away with overtaking a cop!? :devil:

and how did you get away with overtaking a cop!? :devil:

we have 1.4/1.6 protons in our region that couldnt pull the skin of a rice pudding :D

going down a dead straight road near me, in the dark, and following a transit van, and then waht i thought was a large gap, then a bus :p

pulled out to overtake in a huge gap (1.0 could have made it), at about 50mph (60 zone (y)), next thing i see the cop car, had a moment where i though, overtake or not :confused:), thought that i may as well go for it as he will have seen me pull out in the first place :slayer:.

went for it and left them, although i didnt keep my foot planted as i usually would down that road.

dont think they even batted an eyelid :devil:

Back