my DAD!

Currently reading:
my DAD!

we have 1.4/1.6 protons in our region that couldnt pull the skin of a rice pudding :D

going down a dead straight road near me, in the dark, and following a transit van, and then waht i thought was a large gap, then a bus :p

pulled out to overtake in a huge gap (1.0 could have made it), at about 50mph (60 zone (y)), next thing i see the cop car, had a moment where i though, overtake or not :confused:), thought that i may as well go for it as he will have seen me pull out in the first place :slayer:.

went for it and left them, although i didnt keep my foot planted as i usually would down that road.

dont think they even batted an eyelid :devil:

LOL thats AWESOME :p

up here we have focus and astra estates, but there are volvo T5's so its not good to run....

i once seen a police chase. it was 1o'clock in the morning, me an jordan testing punto's new exhaust system in wigton (small town 30mph everywhere) and a souped rover saloon came flying down a hill at about 70, closely followed by T5's. there were cops EVERYWHERE :slayer:

we were lovin' it

I hate cops too
not being pulkled by a cop but one suddenly fired up blue lights shot past me and stopped them quater mile up road showing his speed

I also hate it when cops follow me also when other cars do
Im yet to be pulled in my unmodified punto

nope, strange tho cos ive been pulled twice when mates in with me have been drinking heavily :confused: the dude either was lazy or had a blocked nose, cos the car reeked of alcohol :D
thats the one thing that im never scared of, cos i just dont drink and drive. ever. far more worried about not having checked tread on tyres recently....

:bang: just thinking about the last time gets me angry :bang:

we have 1.4/1.6 protons in our region that couldnt pull the skin of a rice pudding :D
:

I take it you've not seen the Imprezas' and the M3's then josh :eek: theres a black scooby with gold alloys regularly parked in the farm gate holes on the drax road.........

I got pulled in Town a few years back as i had a Number plate light out on my old Fiesta... the copper run through his spiel about it been illegal and id broken Rule XY&Z by driving it with a defective light and that he was going to give me a piece of paper to get stamped at an MOT station to prove i'd had it fixed......

His face was a picture when i pulled a spare bulb kit out of the glove box and had the cheek to ask him to hold a torch whilst i changed it at the road side :D

Back