Music you like..... but shouldn't

Currently reading:
Music you like..... but shouldn't

depeche mode :)

Same here, in fact I bought Depeche Mode's greatest hits:eek: Pretty good stuff.

Quite odd as I'm a strict fan of Rock n Roll and 80s and early 90s metal and hiphop.

Other stuff I like but shouldn't is,,,

Jamiroquia
ELO
OMD
Boney M:eek:

I guess I just like music that has a good beat and is well put together.

I can't stand all this new style of gangsta rap and r n b. Rubbish old shi,,,,,,,

I've got most Abba and Boney M albums in my collection! As far as pure unashamed pop goes, nothing wrong with either of them.

I do also have Bananarama's Greatest hits, Shakin' Stevens Greatest Hits, Bucks Fizz Greatest Hits, David Essex Greatest Hits, Pinky and Perky sing nursery rhymes (WTF! :eek: It did actually come from my childhood!) and I also have the Cher 'Believe' remixes. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Cher song is actually quite moving when you read the lyrics, and it seemed to say everything that I was going through when I had a particularly traumatic relationship breakup a few years back. Who would have ever thought that Cher could be singing such a deep and meaningful song :eek:

Now I'd better go dig out my Rage Against the Machine, Killing Joke, Nirvana, Sex Pistols etc. albums to prove how macho I really am...

:p

Lady Sovreign, not many people know about her! she has wsome wierd but cool stuff on her album.
I listen to such a wide selection of stuff but none of it is stuff i'm ashamed of listening too!
Led Zepplin for the twisty road driving, queen for the head banging waynes world driving, cheesey disco for friday night getting ready to go out, hardcore for the stupid kid in me and dance/trance for everything else.

nothing i aint ashamed to put on anytime at all!

Agreed with ELO - awesome stuff.

The one I must admit to is PJ and Duncan - Let's get ready to rumble. It just makes me chuckle first thing in the morning.

"We lay down the law, we're quick on the draw". :ROFLMAO:. :D

Back