Lost Dog

Currently reading:
Lost Dog

We lost our dog today. Somehow she got out of the house and we haven't seen her since. I was out for 3 hours tonight looking for her.

I'm going to do the usual things tomorrow, contact the RSPCA, put announcements out on local radio, etc. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

She's really friendly and would go with anyone so it's a bit worrying. :(

Poppy_and_Missy.jpg

Keep looking mate all you can do,often closer to home than you think munching on a discarded cream bun or something! hope you find her soon:)

Afterthought...if you let cat out wouldn't he/she 'smell' her if she was nearby?

I know it sounds daft, but he/she didnt get into the garage or anything if you have one, our cat got locked in ours over night

So sorry to read this steve i feel for you i really do, i felt all was lost when i lost my dog a few years back and couldnt find her after 4 hours or so of looking but then somehow she managed to find her way home again :( my fingers are crossed for you

My dog went AWOL in the New Year - she got scared of some fireworks and broke out of her kennel. :(

Try and find out what kennel/s that cover your area that hold stray dogs. Chances are the local Warden will pick her up and take her there. Mine turned up after 4 days, miles away from where she went missing...............someone spotted her and reported her as a stray and the local Warden picked her up :D

Has she been tattooed/microchipped?

AppleSei said:
I know it sounds daft, but he/she didnt get into the garage or anything if you have one, our cat got locked in ours over night

Was just gonna say same thing john, we lost our cat for 6 days once......turned out to be in neighbours garage all along.
Only other thing i could suggest steve apart from what youre already doing is getting a few photocopies done and sticking em on lamp posts etc.Thats what ive seen others do.Good luck and im sure he/she will turn up(y)

Steve said:
Somehow she got out of the house and we haven't seen her since. I was out for 3 hours tonight looking for her.

She's really friendly and would go with anyone so it's a bit worrying. :(

If it wasnt for the picture, i would have thought you were talking about the missus :D

Steve report her lost at your local nick so if she get's handed in they can contact you straight away. We get quite a few handed in and they're normally there for a few hours before being passed to an animal welfare centre.

Don't think jokes are appropriate at this time I would be going nut's if it was any of ours :(

Back