Lost Dog

Currently reading:
Lost Dog

Kind of along the same lines as police... have u called local council to inform dog warden? perhaps have it mentioned in local news paper? ask any local shops if they mind you popping a little poster in the window?

Apologies if these have been suggested, buts its early and my brain isn’t fully up and running yet.

Really hope you find her soon hunny x x

Really feel your pain, i had my dog stolen a few years back

Last edited:
No :( :cry:

He was around three months old when he was stolen, had a good pedigree, they think that’s why he was stolen. A few dogs were taken around the same time. Police said it was prob for breeding. He` d be about four now. It awful not to know what happened to him, or where he is, or even if he is still alive.

I never know how ppl can do, taking ppls pets is the lowest of the low, non-animal lovers may think this sad and not understand but their not pets their family.

mase said:
seriously.... who the f*ck steals a dog? :eek:

steve: good luck with this mate, hope it is her..... (y)

theres been a massive increase in dog theft, certainly in london. on a more positive note, i'm sure come 1pm man and pup will be reunited, steve leave the slobbering to poppy..(y)

buy her a nice big steak and cover her in cuddles and kisses :)

Steve said:
I'm just of the phone to the dog warden at the council. They picked up a terrier matching Poppy's description just round the corner from our house yesterday afternoon. If it's her then she's at the local RSPCA kennel. I'm certain it's her but they don't open until 1pm. If it's not her I'm going to be gutted....

Lets hope it is her Steve, great news if so and nice name too.

Liam

Steve said:
I'm just of the phone to the dog warden at the council. They picked up a terrier matching Poppy's description just round the corner from our house yesterday afternoon. If it's her then she's at the local RSPCA kennel. I'm certain it's her but they don't open until 1pm. If it's not her I'm going to be gutted....

Don't go and get your hopes up too much Steve, just in case.......................but I'm hopeful :)

Steve said:
It was her. I went up early and they let me in. What a relief when I seen her wagging her stump. She's booked in tomorrow night at the vets to get microchipped. (y)

Yay! :D (y)

Steve said:
It was her. I went up early and they let me in. What a relief when I seen her wagging her stump. She's booked in tomorrow night at the vets to get microchipped. (y)

Thats awesome:worship: , having been a dog owner on and off for 20 years means I can fully appreciate the worrying you go through when something like this happens:cry: .

Liam:)

bloomfieldliam said:
Thats awesome:worship: , having been a dog owner on and off for 20 years means I can fully appreciate the worrying you go through when something like this happens:cry: .

Liam:)

It's crazy Liam, I was up most of the night worrying, so was my wife. Our oldest boy (9) was in tears when she wasn't about this morning. They really do become part of the family.

Back