London Motor Show

Currently reading:
London Motor Show

will they accept tickets with blood all over them?

i got blood all over them

I don't know, but if your happy to send me them to Fiatforums MEP, PO Box 253, St Peter's Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR23 4PZ, I will happily see if they'll let me in with them and report back to you so you know for the following motor show ;)

was no fecking fiats at all apart from the one clarkson killed :mad:

I went today, free tickets are fine but £10 for car-park :eek: most places £1.70 for a warm coke, there a bar out side though that do um for £1.50 cold

all the food is expensive so do what i did an go east ham after for dosa, or as you go out head for roundabout that goes to A13 but don't go up that go up a road called barking road, there plenty cheap places down there. its 2 mins drive.

I found the whole thing pretty crap to be honest i glad i didn't buy tickets would have been gutted, all the shows that we go to as a forum through out the year are a lot better.

i would say even if you have free tickets its not worth going because of the travel expence and parking

evil eye poker liked it though, he see the top gear police cars an was chuffed with that, also ended up with a massive bag of free stuff and 3 giant foam wavy hands

Them that was asking about tickets to the Honda thing, look for guys in pink hats they selling them for £5

So who else is going Saturday 26th ?

From the above posts, it looks like:

psychofox, Most Easterly Panda's, AppleSei, Skitz, and me.

Anyone else ?
Any plans on meeting up ?

There's no congestion charge on Saturday is there ?

I'm planning on using the car-park, rather than parking on the outskirts of London and paying for five of us to use public transport.

Like JF-L said:
cheers dave :)

is the £10 for the main excel car park?

Thats for that Dave. @£10 for parking Ill get a travel card for £7.50, saving parking fee and fuel.

I'm only going now as we're going with a few of dad's mates. His wife wants a new car, and they thought they'd go to see whats on the market, but I don't think it's one of them shows is it.

Jon.

hold on you going in evening one of the car parks is free then and its only £5 to get in the show between 5pm an 9pm

oh and it is one of them shows, its just like spending a day going around different car dealers :(

there is no congestion charge ever, its not the city:rolleyes:

cheers dave :)

is the £10 for the main excel car park?
yeah was a main one, purple bit

Nope! Im not going at all now :cry::cry::cry:

Have to go to Ireland with work :(

Cant give my tickets away either as they have my name and my mates name on them! £20 down the drain!

Really gutted but from Daves description perhaps im not missing out as much as i thought

Last edited:
yeah cumbria was warm as well. i need window wipers on my safety glasses, there was sweat dripping onto em all day from my forehead:yuck:

tonight was lovely, perfect weather for a bevvy or 3 outdoors:D

I was bombing around South London in a J-reg defender at 0030 this morning, and it was the best time of the day temp wise :)

Anyone else ?
Any plans on meeting up ?

I'm planning on using the car-park, rather than parking on the outskirts of London and paying for five of us to use public transport.

Like JF-L said:

Yep, will be there on Saturday, not driving, will be using the Oyster card to get there.

Back