London Motor Show

Currently reading:
London Motor Show

So where did the code come from ?

(I just want to be sure that the everything is in order. I don't want to turn up at the gate and be refused entry unless I cough up £25)

a work colleague bought hers and said they were only £7 so dont worry(y)

That's £25 for a family ticket, according to the website.

Her £7 price may be discounted, as the website shows £10 Adult Weekday; £14 Adult Weekend; £25 Family Weekday; and £35 Family Weekend.
They would be sure to charge full whack on the gate.

mine just came through. its done via See Tickets. They send you a link and you print out your ticket. Im going on Saturday 26th.

I just bought mine normally, going on Sunday 27th with Adamcot and his misses if anyone is gonna be there then :confused:

You ought to go on the Sat with me and some others, stay the Sat night somewhere and come down to the little Panda meet we're having on the Sunday :yum:

You driving down JFL?

got my free tickets back in may, it say w/day ticket. i assume that is a week day. think i go next wednesday, then if they are a con i post up and warn others.

i will just tell evil eye poker that we are going for a dosa, then if we dont get in he wont be to gutted

Next Wednesday (23rd) is VIP Preview day. Well done if you got freebies for 23rd.

Back