Machine Mart VAT free events

Currently reading:
Machine Mart VAT free events

Me neither.

I'm also getting a lot of Emails about discounted and warranted as new/refurb products.

These and VAT free sort of compete against each other so are they prioritising the sale of returned or shop demo goods? Once they have all be cleaned out then may the VAR free offers will return?

Me neither.

I'm also getting a lot of Emails about discounted and warranted as new/refurb products.

These and VAT free sort of compete against each other so are they prioritising the sale of returned or shop demo goods? Once they have all be cleaned out then may the VAR free offers will return?
I've been getting those emails too, Just feel nervous about refubs/demo stuff. I'm guessing it's a bit of a lottery. You might bag a very real bargain but you also might end up with a bag of snakes!

I've been getting those emails too, Just feel nervous about refubs/demo stuff. I'm guessing it's a bit of a lottery. You might bag a very real bargain but you also might end up with a bag of snakes!
Some of them are not that much of a bargain so often not worth it compared to new.

Back