Linking to FIAT Central

Currently reading:
Linking to FIAT Central

If anyone has a link on their webpage to the old address (fiatforum.com) could they please change it over..

And you have a webpage without a link... WHY THE HELL NOT?? [}:)]:D

Seriously though, the more links to this site, the higher the search engines 'search rank' so more people will be able to find us.

I have a link from a FC banner.
But the banner is in a frame, so when I link from it the forum comes up in my frame, e.g. with dave-cummings.co.uk URL.
Any ideas?
It's one of my pet hates and now i'm doing it.[V]

85% of Marea HLX drivers have speeding tickets.... lol they'll have to catch me first.

I always thought FC stood for Fairport Convention!

Sorry, I'm a sad old hippy with a sad old Panda :(

Consider the links changed!

Steve "2 Pandas" Yensen - the white-haired lunatic and beagle buddy ...

beaglerunc.gif

Originally posted by Polecat
I have a link from a FC banner.
But the banner is in a frame, so when I link from it the forum comes up in my frame, e.g. with dave-cummings.co.uk URL.
Any ideas?
It's one of my pet hates and now i'm doing it.[V]

if i'm understanding correctly, in the < a > tag, put a target="_blank" just after the url which will force a new window to open up.

ie: <a href="http://www.fiatcentral.com" target="_blank">etc</a>

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

ben, you know the image when you load http://www.fiatcentral.com - it still says fiatforum on it.. just thought i'd point that one out ;)

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

Post it up in the links forum.... :D

At some point, I'll add a proper links page, but in the meantime, thats your posting point :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Back