General Judder

Currently reading:
General Judder

Liam1804

Today I noticed while driving every time I took my foot off the accelerator the car will judder, it was the same with the clutch aswell, Eg: travelling at 30mph in 4th grear and you take your foot off the accelerator pedal it will judder for a second, and changing gear there was also a judder,

I don’t think it’s the clutch because the bite is about 1 inch off the floor and bites well, so I’m positive it isn’t the clutch

At first I thought I might just need some fuel treatment to clean the injectors out, (haven’t tried this yet). But the more I read online the more i don’t think it is and think it could be the throttle body and MAP sensor, can they give these symptoms?

Also Are the engine mounts a common fault on the GP? Part of me thinks it may be these, but I also thought if the engine mounts were gone there would be some clunking when changing gear, I have noticed gear changes can be slightly stiff now and again

1.2 8v 2006 (75k miles)

Last edited:
Mine does this to. When I had my exhaust done I was told the engine mounts seem worn so maybe it excessive engine moment

Back