Hesitation/judder when accelerating through 2nd 3rd 4th gears

Currently reading:
Hesitation/judder when accelerating through 2nd 3rd 4th gears

Mel2987

Hi, I've a grande punto 1.9 multijet which has developed a hesitation/judder when accelerating through 2nd 3rd and 4th gears. It doesn't do it all the time. Has anyone else had his or any idea what it could be?
Thanks

Im having this same problem with mine (Ive got a 1.2) and if I put my foot down fairly hard and like you l it doesnt happen all the time... I sometimes have a shuddering feeling, almost like a surging. I've done various tests on my clutch and I don't appear to have an issue with that (altho I'm no expert) what about yours? Does your clutch appear fine? I hope someone can shed light on this

My clutch is fine. We've been told it could be the veins in the turbo clogged with carbon but not sure as yet. If maf sensor is unplugged it runs fine again so replaced that and still does it with new maf senso. It's driving me mad

I had the same problem as you twice and still have it until I buy a new coil pack. Someone once said it could be the gearbox but I get a flashing engine light if I boot it hard. Always says which cylinder try that.

Back