Its Snowing!!!

Currently reading:
Its Snowing!!!

Snow! :D:D:D I love the stuff..

DSC002934.JPG

Little cinq been stood for the past few days freezing..but started 1st flick of the key 5mins ago...:D

I was pleased and my neighbor coulden't start her clio straight away...:devil:

Is there not any gritters around your region.

Then again, it proably came without warning that it was going to snow.

We might be expecting something up here, as the fleet of gritters have just passed by the window doing there stuff (y)

pah .... you should have come we were all soaked with rain then snow... but good fun was had by all (y)

oh don't. I'm so annoyed, i know it wasn't mikes fault but i'd been looking forward to this meet, will probably be ages before there's another one local enough :(

Good luck with the trip and I am very pleased to report there is no sign of snow here in sunny south wales and costa del cardiff :slayer:

Last edited:
wish the weather would make up its mind

it's sunny and raining at the same time, typical gotta go out in it now :rolleyes:

its that time of year that the italian gremlins get cold and moody, so be prepared for trouble.

GF's mk2 punto has a swimming pool in the driver's footwell and drips from one of the rear grab handles. (havent seen either problem for over a year but they're back now)

the alfa is having immob problems (wiggling the magic wire fixes it) and the blower motor has died so i cant demist the windows. FFS

its great fun owning an italian car during a british winter :bang:

Last edited:
you should have come to the meet was enough snow to make a snow person by midnight:eek:

Ah man :( oh well always next one :)

I miss my chair i made last year (or year before i forget), lasted for days!!

Tell you what though, left mates house v early sat morning n had to spend ages scraping my car of,thought it was going to snow then but it just rained the whole day.

Ahh clever :) , neighbour does that too, i always get worried it will be too hot and i will crack my windscreen :confused:

Back