Its Snowing!!!

Currently reading:
Its Snowing!!!

Sorry about the quality but you get the idea
6s8s2z7.jpg

bugger off, its too cold :p

You havent lived if you havent had a good snowbal fight :D

pair of decent trainers, 2 pairs of socks, pair of jeans, 2 t-shirts, jumper, coat, gloves, scarf and thats me all set for a snowball fight.

unless your at college, in which case i have my car to shield me from the snowballs there.

just realised that i told i lie earlier. i have driven in snow because the college wasnt gritted when i went to it last year and it was snowing then :eek:.

pair of decent trainers, 2 pairs of socks, pair of jeans, 2 t-shirts, jumper, coat, gloves, scarf and thats me all set for a snowball fight.

i don't wear trainers

Don't even own a pair, yuk horrid things

For casual wear i have some addidas (cant remember the name), but on the bottom they have a sole thats quite spikey and points towards the back.

for running/other sport i have addidas airprenes as they are the most comfiest trainers in the world.

they are both 2 years old as well which proves that if you pay for it, you get your monies worth :D

dobby, i cant believe you dont own any trainers.

all i own shoes wise is:-
2 pairs of trainers
1 pair smart shoes
1 pair steel toe capped boots
2 pairs flip flops
1 pair slippers

dobby, i cant believe you dont own any trainers.

I'm 5' 2" i have to wear heels. I just don't like trainers, they're not for me.

I own about 25 pairs of shoes (i've just got rid of 31 pairs lol) and not a pair of flatties to be seen

I'm 5' 2" i have to wear heels. I just don't like trainers, they're not for me.

I own about 25 pairs of shoes (i've just got rid of 31 pairs lol) and not a pair of flatties to be seen

lol :D

dont want to get on the wrong side of you with all them heels do i :D

i am proud to say that i dont own a single pair of tracksuit bottoms (y)

Last edited:
lol :D

dont want to get on the wrong side of you with all them heels do i :D

i am proud to say that i dont own a single pair of tracksuit bottoms (y)

nor me, no tracksuit anythings lol

I don't think tracksuits do anything for blokes, but thats just my personal opinion, i fancy Rik Mayall so what do i know about taste lol

Back