Its Snowing!!!

Currently reading:
Its Snowing!!!

I drove in the frost this week for the first time as i only passed in april and im 18, it was ace, just spinning up with no effort in my mk2b punto, out side my house, i did a little cheeky handbreak slide as well, this old granny was walking past and shook her finger at me, i just laughed it off haha.

lol :D

i once tried a handbreak turn in the frost last year down in goole somewhere, but chickened out at last minute, and it turned into a pull handbrake on and stay straight and see what happens :D

i did one though just before i got rid of the car down a dirt road near me (or should i say 4 or 5 and a j-turn as well).

the stilo doesnt like j-turns :(

Pah, I rode my first motorbike in all weathers and that included deep snow. :rolleyes:
i started riding my first bike (honda mt5) thursday lol..i came down my road, and the front wheel slipped ona big drain thing in the middle of the road as it was wet then got grip as it hit tarmac...i was pranging it :eek:

i started riding my first bike (honda mt5) thursday lol..i came down my road, and the front wheel slipped ona big drain thing in the middle of the road as it was wet then got grip as it hit tarmac...i was pranging it :eek:

Bare metal is a nuicance for everything (n)

we had a new flood wall at work installed further back then the old one, and the old one was knocked down, ad where the old gate used to slide across there is a metal plate on the floor for the ease of moving it.

it measures about 20foot long and about 3ft wide. if its been raining it becomes so slippy. we have to remember to break before it as opposed to on it.

setting of on it can be a nuisance to :rolleyes:

Snow! so where is it snowing? its not here in Watford just rain :(

The diesel stilo doesnt like warming up quick :eek::D

is that classed as a warm car :confused:

it usually gets nice and toasty warm about half way to work (7 minutes through the journey) :rolleyes:

Snowing again. Now its starting to stick too :eek:

This is gonna be fun i the morning :(

Back