is the KA girly?....

Currently reading:
is the KA girly?....

not bad. the chassis is suitable for that kind of power too. Doesn't change the fact that I can't drive them without pushing two pedals at once with my size 11s. Other that that though, they are a nice car to drive for what they are as long as you get the a more modern one with the improved engine.

My friend has a SportKa SE. Its quite nice, for a Ford.................:)

Go for the later duratorq engined models as they are good.Pre-reg ones or 2/3 year old are very cheap & I would recommend it over the earlier models which suffered suspension/steering problems which would outweigh the extra cost of the later models in repair bills.

T14086 said:
Go for the later duratorq engined models as they are good.Pre-reg ones or 2/3 year old are very cheap & I would recommend it over the earlier models which suffered suspension/steering problems which would outweigh the extra cost of the later models in repair bills.

i have heard that because of it being poorly designed, quite a few KA's arent getting through the first mot due to the shell rusting :eek:

yep. they rust in the front corner inner wings, sills, etc. just like 1996/1997 fiestas. they are crap period.(n)

Back