is the KA girly?....

Currently reading:
is the KA girly?....

smurfhead

not bad. the chassis is suitable for that kind of power too. Doesn't change the fact that I can't drive them without pushing two pedals at once with my size 11s. Other that that though, they are a nice car to drive for what they are as long as you get the a more modern one with the improved engine.

Hellcat

zombie nation
Imagine declaring them modifications to the insurance.... You would be there all day :D

My mum's 1.3 seems go-kart esk so can't imagine 180+ horses!

chaos

Ah. Not good...
My friend has a SportKa SE. Its quite nice, for a Ford.................:)

T14086

Forum Moderator
Go for the later duratorq engined models as they are good.Pre-reg ones or 2/3 year old are very cheap & I would recommend it over the earlier models which suffered suspension/steering problems which would outweigh the extra cost of the later models in repair bills.

T14086 said:
Go for the later duratorq engined models as they are good.Pre-reg ones or 2/3 year old are very cheap & I would recommend it over the earlier models which suffered suspension/steering problems which would outweigh the extra cost of the later models in repair bills.

i have heard that because of it being poorly designed, quite a few KA's arent getting through the first mot due to the shell rusting :eek:

pinin__prestatyn

smell my cheese
It's a fast girly car! Doesn't matter if it pumped out 1,000BHP it's still a Ka!

saying that though I've heard the coop be called a girly car before. :rolleyes: each to their own!

sumplug

yep. they rust in the front corner inner wings, sills, etc. just like 1996/1997 fiestas. they are crap period.(n)

Still hate the KA (always have and always will- dont know why either), but admire the work gone into the conversion. Cossie alloys look good as always, and cant beat a bit of chrome on the CVH ;) Though would be much better in its original home :p

sumplug said:
yep. they rust in the front corner inner wings, sills, etc. just like 1996/1997 fiestas. they are crap period.(n)

Rust bad on the bit where the door closes onto (top of the sill) if that makes sense. have rust repaired that twice now :mad: