integrale EVO1 & Celica GT4 ST205 together!

Currently reading:
integrale EVO1 & Celica GT4 ST205 together!

Very Nice garage Aaron. If only you'd kept that little rallye to plonk in the middle of them, you know break it up with a REAL rally slag ;) :p :D

How was it adjusting to Left-hand drive when you bought the Evo? does it feel natural now?

Very Nice garage Aaron. If only you'd kept that little rallye to plonk in the middle of them, you know break it up with a REAL rally slag ;) :p :D

How was it adjusting to Left-hand drive when you bought the Evo? does it feel natural now?

Yeah I know, I still hanker after another 106 Rallye would be a nice addition, can i justify another car when Emma is looking to buy another as well :confused: probably not lol :D

At first LHD is a bit odd as you have to redefine where teh car sits on a road to where you thnk it is, the marker points you used in a RHD car are different. But once you are used to it I think its actually better to drive a LHD car, feels more intuitive having to change gear with right hand but clutch with left foot, and having indicator stalk on left hand side makes sense in LHD car, whereas drive a Jap car which is built as a RHD car and indicators are on right makes sense too, get into a European car with RHD and indicator on right makes no sense, but then that's cost cutting as all RHD cars had indicators on right.

Now I jump from one to other and don't think about it. :D

Back