P2100044_edited-1.jpg

1st pics of Celica GT4 ST205

Introduction

After a very long day driving up to Blyth in Northumberland from Towcester, Northamptonshire and back I collected my new toy yesterday, a Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 no. 9588 of 10000 making it a very late model Gen6 with standard 255bhp 225lb ft from its 2L 16V charge cooled twin scroll turbo getting transmitted through 4WD to the road.

Its had some subtle additions 18" OZ Super T's, C-sport front and rear lower bib spoiler a Blitz Exhaust and HKS filter which will be replaced with standard air box.

A couple of quick taster pics after washing it only, not polished yet.

P2100046_edited-1.jpg

P2100045_edited-1.jpg

P2100044_edited-1.jpg
Rather tasty looks better in those pics...

Much better than the one with the chavvy spoiler ;)

Hows the interior looking?

Now just to get J222 EVO Numberplate and let a proper driver have a go in it ;) (No not John :p)

looks like that front bit is about to fall off :confused: is it supposed to be like that?

The lower bib is after-market C-sport, so small gap as it sits on top on standard bumper, very un-Toyota like panel gap, in fact I'd say its probably Fiat like now lol (need to be careful what i say as Emma still has Seicento she may read this & of course it is a Fiat Forum)

jamie86 said:
Rather tasty looks better in those pics...

Much better than the one with the chavvy spoiler

Hows the interior looking?

Now just to get J222 EVO Numberplate and let a proper driver have a go in it (No not John )

Interior is standard GT4 affair, you sit very low in the remarkable supportive but uninspiring to look at seats, may get some red Recaro Speeds (same as integrale, integra Type R etc) as these were offered as an optional extra and there's something about white cars and red seats. :)

That number plate not available, but J222 WRC is :chin:

Last edited:
nar i not mean the lower bit, the whole front, where front of bonnet is, looks like bonnet not shut :confused: an down sides of it. or could be just that it white car so look like it in photo only

No, its a black rubber seal that runs along the trailing edge of bumper leading edge of bonnet, probably on any other colour but white its not as noticeable.

It's your blooming fault I travelled half way across country and spent 10hours away from home getting it, if only you had never mentioned them to me I would have never considered one :devil:

hehe, fair point. I'm still gonna buy one when i can afford one. Have always wanted a GT Four ST205. :D

it looks mint, in the best colour, with perfect wheels, i love it.

i know we shouldnt tar the st205 with the same 'soft grand tourer' brush as the rest of the celica range, but i will anyway, and i wonder what you plan to do to turn it into a sports coupe?

i know, but the st205 brigade alway say it was the best celica and the least grand touring of them all, personally i think the st185 was closer to a sports coupe, but who am i to argue with the celica massive. at least we all agree the celica died with the zzt230.

Last edited:
Back