P2100044_edited-1.jpg

1st pics of Celica GT4 ST205

Introduction

After a very long day driving up to Blyth in Northumberland from Towcester, Northamptonshire and back I collected my new toy yesterday, a Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 no. 9588 of 10000 making it a very late model Gen6 with standard 255bhp 225lb ft from its 2L 16V charge cooled twin scroll turbo getting transmitted through 4WD to the road.

Its had some subtle additions 18" OZ Super T's, C-sport front and rear lower bib spoiler a Blitz Exhaust and HKS filter which will be replaced with standard air box.

A couple of quick taster pics after washing it only, not polished yet.

P2100046_edited-1.jpg

P2100045_edited-1.jpg

P2100044_edited-1.jpg
Yeah the seats are not offensive, there was even a Recaro option in same fabric, very rare and hard to get now.

I still fancy getting some red Recaro's even though the seats themselves are actually very comfortable, hold you in well and are adjustable in height.

I have to admit to loving the climate control, set temperature, leave and it modulates, brilliant, pretty advanced for its age as was available on all JDM ST205's from from release in 1994! UK models got normal air-con.:)

dave if you are not allowed near white things how come you got white Compmotive Mo's :confused:

Back