General How many Pandas have you seen today

Currently reading:
General How many Pandas have you seen today

Chesterfield - Panda City.
Home of the Fiat Panda

I can guarantee seeing at least 7 crossing this discerning town. Sometimes many more.

I passed 46 on my way home from Manchester last Friday. That made 51 when I counted my fleet - some being 1:43 scale replicas and one being a stuffed Steife that lives in Pandatone.

Last edited:
We have loads of Fiat Pandas down here (and even more 500s) but very few 100HPs.

Paignton zoo has a Red Panda. But I"m told he doesn't drive. ;)

ray_wiltshire_red_panda.jpg

Last edited:
We have loads of Fiat Pandas down here (and even more 500s) but very few 100HPs.

Paignton zoo has a Red Panda. But I"m told he doesn't drive. ;)

ray_wiltshire_red_panda.jpg

Belfast Zoo now have 4 red pandas as there's two baby ones! They haven't come out of their den yet and I can't wait till they do.

Attachments

• 1040395.jpg
    1040395.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 26
I see lots, as I drive one to two hundred miles most days.

Saw a black one just off Hastings sea front this morning with broken tailgate glass, an glass all over the floor.. :eek:

Not the post disliked, just the broken glass.

Just back from holiday near Bolzano, in the Dolomites mountain range in northern Italy. Pandas all over the place, most of them base 4X4 diesel models.

In fact, once above the tree line, you only see Panda 4x4 or Suzuki Jimny. Anything bigger will not fit through some of the roads.

Just back from holiday near Bolzano, in the Dolomites mountain range in northern Italy. Pandas all over the place, most of them base 4X4 diesel models.

In fact, once above the tree line, you only see Panda 4x4 or Suzuki Jimny. Anything bigger will not fit through some of the roads.

Try getting up there between early November and ends of May and you'll see why they are all 4x4s. ;)

Somewhere I have an image of brother's MZ250 taken on the way to the Col de Nivolet ("Italian Job" bus teetering location) that was taken in May 2003. He was well below the maximum elevation possible by road but snow blower cleared ice walls were at least 3m high. He called it a day at that. :eek:

I went to the top (with him) less than 2 months later and took this.

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Somewhere I have an image of brother's MZ250 taken on the way to Col de Nivolet ("Italian Job" bus teetering location) that was taken in May 2003. He was well below the maximum elevation possible by road but snow blower cleared ice walls were at least 3m high. He called it a day at that. :eek:

I went to the top (with him) only about 2 months later and took this.

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Parked next to a standard panda today. It looked worse for ware but I just had to compare my 100hp up close to a standard one. ??

Attachments

• 75036317-4861-4FD2-A088-45D51649B1BF.jpeg
    75036317-4861-4FD2-A088-45D51649B1BF.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 76
3 4x4 Pandas on my estate, a Sicilian Yellow one, a White one and my Active Grey one. Very few other 4x4s on this estate' which is not often snowed in, being on the south coast,but we do have some steep hills. Personally can't wait for snow to try mine out

Three - my dark blue, ten-years old Panda, one dark red Panda (I think that it was produced after 2007 because it has red logo) and one white Panda (produced probably earlier than 2007).

I can say one - not buy white Panda if you live in rural areas where there are dirt. It just doesn't look as good as dark blue (from time to time some people ask me if this Panda is new :) ) or dark red during early spring.

I suppose your rubbing in the fact that I just changed a dark blue one for a white one.... I did love the dark blue.

Back