Technical Hi can anyone advise..the lighting on my Quobo for the controls of the Heater etc has gone how do i sort this out is it a pain to do

Currently reading:
Technical Hi can anyone advise..the lighting on my Quobo for the controls of the Heater etc has gone how do i sort this out is it a pain to do

meryl

Hi my lights on the display for my Quobo interior lights on panel for the Heating fan speed etc have gone is it a case of taking the whole panel I can't work out how you access it all..such a pain ..any ideas please help appreciated

2 bulbs behind the controls. It’s a 1-2 hour job taking off the gear lever housing and other panels then prising out the display. A common problem that I recently tackled. Worth doing though so as not to have to fumble for controls in the dark

2 bulbs behind the controls. It’s a 1-2 hour job taking off the gear lever housing and other panels then prising out the display. A common problem that I recently tackled. Worth doing though so as not to have to fumble for controls in the dark
I did this in my last Qubo and it took about 20 minutes tops.
You have to remove the 4 switch cluster at the top of the panel (it prises out but go gently so as not to damage the surround of the dash or the cluster) and from memory there's a screw behind that. Take off the air circ slider button and the fan switch (I think I took that off?) and by careful pulling forward on the panel you can get in enough to remove the lamps and insert new ones - do both whilst you're in there or the other one will burn out within a week of reassembly. 😀

R-V-M

Back