General GP Sport spare wheel ideas

Currently reading:
General GP Sport spare wheel ideas

Hi i just got my GP tjet on saturday and need to get a spare wheel, i know its probably been covered but what other wheels will fit? Is the stud pattern the same as other fiat models :D

and here:

The consensus is either get a full size spare + jack kit from Ebay for about £50-£60, or pick up a spare from a breaker. A full size 15" spare and the jack kit will fit in the boot, so you don't need a space-saver. Check you don't have 17" wheels. :)

I do indeed have 17 inch wheels, i also have a pair of tyres in the garage that are the same size as the ones on the GP, so im going to try and get hold of a single 17 inch GP alloy from somewhere:confused: ive seen a thread on here that shows a 17 fitting in the spare wheel hole in the boot (just)

I do indeed have 17 inch wheels, i also have a pair of tyres in the garage that are the same size as the ones on the GP, so im going to try and get hold of a single 17 inch GP alloy from somewhere:confused: ive seen a thread on here that shows a 17 fitting in the spare wheel hole in the boot (just)

Indeed it does fit, I have a full 17" alloy sat in my spare wheel well.

I also have a 15" steelie with a brand new tyre sat in the garage - must get round to selling it!

this evening i managed to get a steel with new tyre on, just need to get a wheel brace and a jack from a scrappy/halfrauds next(y)

Nice result. I needed an spare Abarth alloy as I have Brembos fitted on my mjet so needed the clearance.

hi gym junkie

what style of alloy does your car have ??? i have some 15 spoke 17" alloys ..if you want i could sell you 1 ...there in perfect nick ,had them refurbed ...if you want i could try and post a pic ....distance isn't a prob ,if it's the correct alloy and you still need one i will be in telford over xmas .so could do deal then

Back