Technical GP Sporting 1.9JTD A/C Bypass ideas

Currently reading:
Technical GP Sporting 1.9JTD A/C Bypass ideas

Scoober82

Hi all, I recently found out after changing both idler and tensioner pulleys that the culprit for the noise was in fact the A/C pulley(clutch). I haven’t used my A/C for 3 years now and do not plan to SO…..please could anyone advise!!???

Does anyone know of a 1.9 JTD without A/C and has it got a smaller belt?
I would have to bypass the A/C pulley and also an idler which is below and left of it to complete the circuit.

Obviously if this cannot be done I would visit the scrappy and get another compressor!!

Appreciate any help F.Forum

Hi all, I recently found out after changing both idler and tensioner pulleys that the culprit for the noise was in fact the A/C pulley(clutch). I haven’t used my A/C for 3 years now and do not plan to SO…..please could anyone advise!!???

Does anyone know of a 1.9 JTD without A/C and has it got a smaller belt?
I would have to bypass the A/C pulley and also an idler which is below and left of it to complete the circuit.

Obviously if this cannot be done I would visit the scrappy and get another compressor!!

Appreciate any help F.Forum
Is this of any help. Ignore the pen mark that is my 1.6 Doblo Maxi van.

Attachments

• DSCF0879.JPG
    DSCF0879.JPG
    445.8 KB · Views: 35
Is this of any help. Ignore the pen mark that is my 1.6 Doblo Maxi van.
That’s useful to have- I appreciate it!
Looks like I have the GP 1.9 MJ setup not JTD🤷‍♂️ I’m a bit miffed now as I’m sure the logbook quotes JTD but on my rocker cover I have MJ😂

Anyways looks as if they didn’t do a 1.9 G.P W/O A/C…..

Thanks for your reply Bugsymike👍🏻

Back