General GP Abarth

Currently reading:
General GP Abarth

I wonder when someone will release the black headlights!

the headlamps for a GP are expensive mate £121.11 ex vat for 1.i don't see any quality shortcut wise to tint them then there is the fitting of them if you do get the tinted headlamps could get a bit expensive just for a set lamps.but i must admit they look better than the existing lamps on the gp.also the rears are darker too the indicators are a grayish colour.so to have it perfect abarth like its costly..:(

Yep I was thinking about getting a GP Sporting again. I think im going to wait and save teh pennies. Anyone got any clue of the OTR price at launch?.

DEPENDS on the bhp and the trim levels ie leather,clmate,skydome,if they are standard and the bhp is around 180......??i honestly cant see any change from £16k wait 6 mnths after launch you more than likely to get a £1500 dicount at least...........:)

cimg09410ed.jpg

Yep I was thinking about getting a GP Sporting again. I think im going to wait and save teh pennies. Anyone got any clue of the OTR price at launch?.

great idea i wouldn't go for the same model GP as you had,thats going sideways,wait for the abarth and save hard,will be well worth it,as will be one of the 1st to have one on the road,i did last may.......:D in bonny Scotland anyways far as i hear it ain't GPS you lot south of the border should be going around in ITS MINI SUBMARINES...........:D :D :D

at least they'll be readily available and should be a straight swap for standard lights. will probably cost more tho :rolleyes:
yeah they will. imagine all of us on the forum doing that full 4 light change then the next thing you know fiat change the lights and put them on standard like they have done for brazil.....WHY DO IT FOR them peasants:mad:

hopefully theres no brazillians on the forum to read that. but yeh i know what you mean. its not fair.

in the highly unlikely chance of there being a brazilian on the forum i apologise in advance.seems like its not a good time to be thinking about getting a gp another post has got a new facelifted photo on it.......(y)

thats it name is down for the new abarth was in my local fiat dealer saturday had a test drive in the new bravo sport 150 t-jet/the same engine they are putting inthe gp abarth.it should arrive in the showrooms september/october the well informed salesmans said same guy who sold my girlfreind the panda 100hp so counting the days they will phone me asap on anymore info they get about the car.ps the new bravo 150 sport is something else in the build quality stakes very german like miles better than the gp.but its a 5 door car no likey 5 doors or i would have got one there and then(y) (y)

Maybe its a 16V 1.9 Diesel....is the gearbox in the GP different from the Bravo? Shredding the clutch is the perhaps why Fiat are not doing this model. I know my standard Punto Mk2 JTD slipped its clutch almost from new.

Maybe its a 16V 1.9 Diesel....is the gearbox in the GP different from the Bravo? Shredding the clutch is the perhaps why Fiat are not doing this model. I know my standard Punto Mk2 JTD slipped its clutch almost from new.

The multijet in the Bravo is the 1.9 16v 150bhp version, i would assume it will have a different gearbox to handle the extra power.

If you get slip from the clutch it actually helps your gearbox because it eases the strain.

Rich

I'm dreading it comming out. A.) Because I Know I WILL have to have a test drive. B) I WILL have to buy it as it will be f**king brilliant. C) I'll need car finance to buy one :mad:. Which then means for money for those rip off b**tards everyone tends to call banks!.

Lol, couldnt agree more with any of your points but think of the smile it will put on your face everytime you drive it. That will take some beating, :yum: .

Rich

Back