General Goodwood Breakfast Club 6th July.....?

Currently reading:
General Goodwood Breakfast Club 6th July.....?

True, then I can start collecting them all over again:D

The front of mine is not looking too fantastic at the moment, I used some colour turtle wax today to try and cover some of them up, worked to an extent but not perfect....................I can feel a re-spray coming on.

Nothing like being a collector (y) previous picture here. That was four months ago, the collection has grown since than. :cool:

Respray [and new roof needed.]

Hummmm, I'm a little envious. Would love to say that I'd be joining you guys, but alas, I'm stranded up North.

I prolly need to start my own B club in Finland (the Suomalainen Barchetta Klubbi in Finnish). At least I've noticed that there's one Silver and one Red (hardly you passing through Tampere city LRB?) model in town. My better half just informed that there's also a green car in town. Lets see if I can find a few friends for Zippy (that's the name for my car as the reg is "ZPY").

Here's to bumping into you guys today :slayer:(it's July 6th 00:25 in Finland now).

Well that was fun!!!

Thanks all for coming, nice run through the Sussex countryside followed by the most expensive fried breakfast I have ever eaten!!

Thankfully we had about an hour and a half before the heavens broke, and boy did they break!

It was really nice to meet a couple of new faces as well, hopefully we have recruited another couple to the forum but more importantly talked them out of selling their b! :D

Ricky, the extra money to make the b 'mint' was well spent, really nice looking original car (y)

Best moment for me was as we arrived, Lord March was stood on the racetrack as we all crossed, on seeing the line of Barcherra's shouted 'ah the Barchetta club' then continued to do this....... :worship:

Despite the weather I had a thoroughly enjoyable morning, thanks again to all who came, hopefully you also had a good time! (y)

Here are a couple of tasters while I upload my other photo's;

Attachments

• DSC_0898.JPG
    DSC_0898.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0901.JPG
    DSC_0901.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0909.JPG
    DSC_0909.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0917.JPG
    DSC_0917.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0996.JPG
    DSC_0996.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Certainly wet! but good.

Some after the rain snaps...

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 21
It chucked it down all the back to Fareham, It was good to nice people with nice cars , i will be back again shame about doc not being there, i found you a new probject doc check pic below did anyone else see this,:D

Attachments

• DSC01189.JPG
    DSC01189.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Despite the weather it was an excellent day out and it was good to meet you guys with such fine Barchettas. Hopefully I will be able to get the the Ace next month. I am very pleased that I met Mark (Lima) who told me about this forum and the meeting today. Only joined this forum a week ago but already finding the articles and tips really helpful.

Richard

ZEM, good to meet you - sorry for not saying goodbye, not quite sure where you were when we left :rolleyes:

Sorry about that :eek: Other side of the circuit with a coffee try to keep warm in July!

Note to self - must try harder next time.

A couple more Fiats and a little something else where the owner must have got soaked on the way home!

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Had great fun today despite the weather.
Must remember the route down to Goodwood and take the same route on a nice sunny day - If we ever have one at a weekend that is.
It was good to meet you all and look forward to the next meet or drive out.(y)

Don't think so but I will check this morning. There were a few puddles when it first showered that ran off and settled under the car and there was also some oily muddy stuff on the floor so it could be that but best check just to be sure!!

Morning all,:)

Was great to get out for the Good Wood run and nice meeting new faces with B,s.

Shame the skys had to open up, and spoil the event but WEH HEY! this is ENGLAND.

Some fantastic cars up there and i,ll post up my pic's as soon as i can. (y)

Back