General Goodwood Breakfast Club 2nd August.

Currently reading:
General Goodwood Breakfast Club 2nd August.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Being 50/50 with the Nottigham meet, I thought I would give this one a nudge, seeing as how those mystics at the Met Office are predicting a warm summer, although the pessimist in me says that the 2nd will be one of the rainy days. :bang:

This is on the events list here. perhaps some sort of Fiat invasion is in order?

Last edited:
I have added my name to the list of attendees on the events page.

Here I can list:-

Zem - Blue
LRB - Red.

With two months to go and a little bit of planning we can get more than last time, and hopefully no rain.

Hi guy's, I am still going to try and make this one but will probably have to cadge a ride. I put LRB on a SORN this morning as I could not afford to tax all 3 cars - if the job situation changes between now and August I will stick some tax on her and be along.

Seeing LRB dip out of this owing to circumstances beyond his control it looks like just me and Pooh flying the flag. And judging by the recent forecasts, the umbrellas.

Anyone else venturing down this Sunday?

Must remember my umbrella just in case!!

Didn't need the umbrella.

Saw your b there on the circuit (y)

There was a silver one in the opposite direction.

And then my ropey blue in the middle, didn't see any others there, but they may have been and gone by the time I made my way round.

Far too many MXV there and perhaps not as many quirky\exotic motors as there was in the rain of last year.

Now will we be able to go along to the 'Maserati Magnifica' on the 4th October which also asks for "any other Italian collector's vehicles"

Yeah mine was the very dirty one with fresh impact damage to the passenger side - had a coming together with a 4x4 on a roundabout the evening before.(n)

Glad the weather was good, only saw 2 others, the silver one and blue one which i assume is yours - both clean :D unlike mine :eek:

You are right about the MX5's far too common.

oh no pooh are you ok ? is the B fixable? 4x4 driver dont look where there going! hope you get it sorted[/quote]

I'm ok but was very annoyed with myself for not being more careful. :bang:
Luckily its not too bad, took a hammer to it yesterday so that the gap is now closed and will stick some paint on the bare metal tonight. A good friend of mine does body repairs on Ferrari's for a living so this should be a easy for him to sort out. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1322.jpg
    IMG_1322.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12
Back