Girls: Things that blokes do that annoy you.

Currently reading:
Girls: Things that blokes do that annoy you.

2 toilets and my ex moved out 2 months ago.... the house is now beautifully tidy even with the dogs and i spend less time cleaning.... so it proves men can be complete dirty bastards.

Yep my house is far easier... with 2 kids about without a man around (y)

and no chest hairs on the bathroom floor :slayer: that look like pubes to unsuspecting visitors lol

I want everybody to look at the two threads and compare.

The things that blokes do are niggles and are ultimately unimportant if you are in a loving relationship.

The girl things are mind killing, heartbreaking, head f*cking relationship killers!!!

EDIT cos i shouldnt have put what i did lol

so leaving poo on the pan is better than reading a map wrong??? hmmm

What a relationship killer that one is :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I want everybody to look at the two threads and compare.

The things that blokes do are niggles and are ultimately unimportant if you are in a loving relationship.

The girl things are mind killing, heartbreaking, head f*cking relationship killers!!!

**** off :D

i find things like the house looking like a **** tip all the time cos of his mess a relationship killer. also being treated like a retard when it comes to cars/driving more than a niggle - i swapped the engine in my last car and had it back on the road in under 6 hours so anyone gives me **** in terms of cars can do one:devil: if i dont know something i'm happy to learn and improve... most men wont accept they dont know something and certainly wont be happy about taking intructions off a woman.

*puts soap box away*

**** off :D

i find things like the house looking like a **** tip all the time cos of his mess a relationship killer. also being treated like a retard when it comes to cars/driving more than a niggle - i swapped the engine in my last car and had it back on the road in under 6 hours so anyone gives me **** in terms of cars can do one:devil: if i dont know something i'm happy to learn and improve... most men wont accept they dont know something and certainly wont be happy about taking intructions off a woman.

*puts soap box away*

no get soap box back out girly :slayer: :D

blokes play mind games and **** with your head too....

hence why I joined here, but best thing he could have ever done as I may moan about the other half, but wouldnt wana be without him ever :eek:

Back