Girlfriends Step Dad - Advice needed.

Currently reading:
Girlfriends Step Dad - Advice needed.

Before I got logged out, I had written a reply and just lost it upon posting, how infuriating.

I know exactly what you mean about the person moving on, taking an older bloke back to their parents and then the parents thinking and even missing their daughters ex. It's happened to me twice already. :rolleyes:

Can't remember the last time I actually dumped someone.

As for us two making our own directions after separating, she has been flirting like mad with this bloke i've known for 3/4 years, He is okay.

Myself, I went to a concert last night... Im constantly doubting the amount of 'fit' girls around this area and I tell you one thing, it was heaven! Concerts are definitely my thing now (y)

Enjoyed myself, came out with no voice and a phone number so it'll do for me.
Noticed a girl looking at me for at least half the night so I went and talked to her, seemed really nice :) Plus her little shorts were... well, if I stared at them too long i'd have to be covering myself up :yum:
Anyway, we exchanged numbers, made a pleasant surprise from the usual Facebook exchanging. I like that. :D
She text me this morning and it seems all good to go. :rolleyes: Going to meet up with her midweek hopefully.

As for the age, she isn't a MILF but she seems older than myself, 19 or so I would have said. :D Don't think I need a matures woman's experience, have far too many internet phenomenon story's to be told. :p

The Beard deserves Guru status, Ben needs to sort it out. (y)

About 15 years ago we went to visit some friends of ours. Their 16 year old daughter was getting ready for a night out and a lad from her school was shortly due to pick her up. The father was pacing the floor and muttering about what he was going to do with the body if the lad didn't behave himself.

I said, "Come on, you must be able to remember what it was like when you were that age."

The reply was: "That's the bloody problem."

My intention was to get him to empathise with the boy. It didn't work.

15 minutes later there was a knock at the door and the suitor appeared. Tony appeared to have had a change of heart as he told the cocky teenager to come in. He was about 5' 8" to Tony's 6' 2" and put his arm round the lad's shoulder and smiling benevolently pointed out a spade in the corner of the kitchen.

"You see that shovel lad? Upset my daughter and that's what I'm going to be using to bury you on the moors.....up to your neck.....upside down!"

The nervous teenager is now Tony's son-in-law and father of his two grandchildren.

About 15 years ago we went to visit some friends of ours. Their 16 year old daughter was getting ready for a night out and a lad from her school was shortly due to pick her up. The father was pacing the floor and muttering about what he was going to do with the body if the lad didn't behave himself.

I said, "Come on, you must be able to remember what it was like when you were that age."

The reply was: "That's the bloody problem."

My intention was to get him to empathise with the boy. It didn't work.

15 minutes later there was a knock at the door and the suitor appeared. Tony appeared to have had a change of heart as he told the cocky teenager to come in. He was about 5' 8" to Tony's 6' 2" and put his arm round the lad's shoulder and smiling benevolently pointed out a spade in the corner of the kitchen.

"You see that shovel lad? Upset my daughter and that's what I'm going to be using to bury you on the moors.....up to your neck.....upside down!"

The nervous teenager is now Tony's son-in-law and father of his two grandchildren.

Well he certainly put his point across. I take it the relationship between the Father and Son in law is quite strong now?

5 foot 8, not sure who else is that height... -looks at myself- Oh. :(

As Mr The Beard said, go for an older woman - might be worth slotting the ex's mother -another potential victory :D
I've just realised that her mother is probably younger than me. It has been said that when young you tend to be attracted to older women, even if it's Rawb who develops a crush on a 21 year old, but as you get older your targets tend to get younger, and younger, and younger and hanging around outside High Schools gets you signing the Sex Offenders' Register for life.

Beard, write a novel. That is all.
Capital idea! Cracks knuckles over keyboard. In fact I think I'll whack one off tonight.....well, when I say whack one off.....what I mean is a novel.....obviously. What did you think I meant?

Ah, right, I see..................Perverts.

Capital idea! Cracks knuckles over keyboard. In fact I think I'll whack one off tonight.....well, when I say whack one off.....what I mean is a novel.....obviously. What did you think I meant?

Ah, right, I see..................Perverts.

i would buy your first copy

life... according to The Beard

Hey you cant blame the guy to a certain extent, your im assuming atleast 18 and dating his 15 (even if she is nearly 16) year old daughter. If he didnt act this way i'd be confused and worried.
Im 19 and TJetPete (boyfriend) is 21 and been driving for a few years, good driver etc. My dads been in the car for a short drive whilst Pete was driving and still makes comments about his driving etc, cause hes a young lad whos dating his daughter.

Its normal.

TBH I dont blame the dad at all, if I was 15 and going out with someone 18 or over then id expect my dad to not let me leave the house with the guy.

It could take years to earn this guys respect you either stick it out, take the punches and deal with it or decide you dont have to prove yourself, be viewed as an ass by the whole family and chances are it wont work out.

Re: Q

Mine threw a fit because I got her pregnant... Yet it WAS planned. She was nearly 20! And I was fully able to financially support us earning more than double she was at 19years old ..... I still don't get what the f**king problem was lol.

My friend said jealousy lol :ROFLMAO:.

Well things have gone pear shaped.

Looks like my girlfriend before this one has taken things into her own hands, Quite clearly told my current girlfriend that I cheated on her with another one of my ex's.

Heard it all before, an ex is jealous over you for having another girlfriend and therefore is going to spout ****. Girls like that need shot...

I think it worked out better as she still says that she has strong feelings for me and that we should get back together, Obviously it's a little late. I'll keep her as a friend. :D She will never know about my plans to dump her :rolleyes:

I wouldn't listen to that "strong feelings" bit, because in about a years time she'd have forgotten about you and buggered off with someone else. Play the field and don't get sucked into love at your age, it's not worth it at all!! (yet)

getting back to the OP and trained police drivers, just show your mrs step dad that you dont overly tust trained police drivers... especially when they seize a car from a young driver by showing him this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-11174855
That happened on an adjacent division although only about a mile from my office. How they did it is anybody's guess as the roads where the car was seized and crashed are all in a 30 mph limit.

Back