Girlfriends Step Dad - Advice needed.

Currently reading:
Girlfriends Step Dad - Advice needed.

Well things have gone pear shaped.

Looks like my girlfriend before this one has taken things into her own hands, Quite clearly told my current girlfriend that I cheated on her with another one of my ex's.

Now in all fairness, I haven't cheated on my girlfriend But a 15 year old girl will believe her friends over me every time.

Nothing I can do about it. I have told her the truth but she has her friends telling her one thing and me another.

Her dad got text by her bitc*y mates saying 'Rob has cheated on your daughter' etc... So I can't go and see her to talk things over.

Moral of the story, Children are children.

lol one of ur gf m8s texted the step dad ? hmmmm a bit dodgy, i bet he likes them fresh too

well it didnt quite work out how you wanted it to but at least her mate done the hard things for you :p

I don't actually know if it turned out worse than if I dumped her.

I think it worked out better as she still says that she has strong feelings for me and that we should get back together, Obviously it's a little late. I'll keep her as a friend. :D She will never know about my plans to dump her :rolleyes:

2 years down the line as others say, if she hasn't turned into a one lady knock in shop then I may consider it (y)

The snag with folks with baggage they drag you down (I married one) and you stay because that's what you do.
What? You married baggage? Was it a sophisticated Samsonite or just a cheap and cheerful market stall special?

if your at stanford hall, il teach you how to drive like a pro :devil:, theres a lesson for you (y)
The lesson will be don't get in a car with a prositute.

I wont make it awkward in any way, but if she is being childish enough to not even have the decency to talk to me properly, using other things as an excuse then that is her problem and not mine.

I will learn from this lesson. 18+ From now on. :D
Perhaps she's being childish because she is a child. She's only 15 when all said and done. As for 18+ now the pool of potential victims is almost limitless. What you need (at least temporarily) is a cynical older woman who's already gone through the trauma of a break up and just wants to have a lot of sex. There are more around than you might think. I belive the word you will be looking for on 'tinternet is MILF. You might not end up with a lasting relationship, but at least when you're lying there with your body broken and your breadth of experience considerably widened, you'll know she can cook you a decent breakfast.

After that's all over, you can find a nice 19 year old. She'll think you're wonderful.

Enjoy

What you need (at least temporarily) is a cynical older woman who's already gone through the trauma of a break up and just wants to have a lot of sex. There are more around than you might think. I belive the word you will be looking for on 'tinternet is MILF. You might not end up with a lasting relationship, but at least when you're lying there with your body broken and your breadth of experience considerably widened, you'll know she can cook you a decent breakfast.

After that's all over, you can find a nice 19 year old. She'll think you're wonderful.

Enjoy

Best advice ever. :ROFLMAO:

What? You married baggage? Was it a sophisticated Samsonite or just a cheap and cheerful market stall special?​

I actually said "with baggage" but no matter. She had so much baggage Brirish Airways (forget RyanAir) wouldn't let her check in and then she dragged up her suitcase.

Last edited:
Rawb, you may be an 18yr old with a thing (no euphemism intended) for a 15 year old, but despite this you come across as being wise beyond your years.

Now the step-father and young girl's best friend have interfered, it's quite likely she'll haul some other older guy back home to meet her folks - the next one probably won't be as caring and respectful as you, which may make the step-father think a little. I'd view this as a potential victory :)

It's difficult to have any say who we get close to and form relationships with - if there's a spark between two people it's difficult to fight it. However, my only advice would be to try to keep a distance from girls so young to reduce the likelihood of such sparks - at your age, all this relationship stuff should be fun, not hard work (that comes when you get married....).

As Mr The Beard said, go for an older woman - might be worth slotting the ex's mother -another potential victory :D

Back