Technical Gear stick problem.

Currently reading:
Technical Gear stick problem.

Tylermca1988

While driving along last night my gear changer just went loose. Got stopped and managed to get it into first gear. After that same again. The stick moves back and forward but that's it. Seems to have no bite. Like it's not connected to anything. Please help. Thanks

2006 4x4 Panda.

Here you go

Very similar

Test as per video, if the gear stick does not move the cable snapped, you can see through the windscreen

I just jam my fat arm arm down without undoing anything. It is tight and uncomfortable , someone with a thinner arm should have no problem, othewise it just the battery and tray to remove for better access

You might be able to select 2nd start the engine and just use the clutch to move the car a few miles if needed as long as you can plan quite roads and no hill starts

Last edited:
While driving along last night my gear changer just went loose. Got stopped and managed to get it into first gear. After that same again. The stick moves back and forward but that's it. Seems to have no bite. Like it's not connected to anything. Please help. Thanks

2006 4x4 Panda.

Look in the GUIDES for access info 🙂

Back