Flight 370

Currently reading:
Flight 370

Found it

4.jpg

Just read an interesting argument that this plane may have effectively been stolen for the use of long range terrorism basically pack the plane with explosives or some kind of war head and use it to deliver its cargo to a major city somewhere in the world.

Just read an interesting argument that this plane may have effectively been stolen for the use of long range terrorism basically pack the plane with explosives or some kind of war head and use it to deliver its cargo to a major city somewhere in the world.

They would shoot it down as it wouldn't reply to radio contact

They would shoot it down as it wouldn't reply to radio contact

The issue covered in the article is that this plane has already manage to avoid radar detection for maybe as long as 7 hours so those that took it maybe very knowledgeable about radar black spots and able to get it very close to a target before popping up on anyone's radar screen

The issue covered in the article is that this plane has already manage to avoid radar detection for maybe as long as 7 hours so those that took it maybe very knowledgeable about radar black spots and able to get it very close to a target before popping up on anyone's radar screen

Never happen here as the Essex boys on Southend pier are on watch

Decided to have my own wild theory, it has been stolen by a south american drug cartel to fly their product under the cover of darkness as their current planes are too small. All aboard are safe and well however they are currently working in the cocaine industry against their will.

I think if they are working in the cocaine industry they will be happily doing mundane repetitive tasks with a smile on their faces eating potato chips and writing posts on fiat forum about classic pandas

the one thing I want more info / detail on is the " black-box" flight recorders..,
from 1st day missing the press have stated that it only transmits it's " find-me" signal for 30 days,

what kind of range does this signal have..?
i.e. how close does a search vehicle have to be to get a signal ??

presumably it wont transmit as well through water as air..??!!

can it actually be disabled..?? / powered down prematurely..,

I'm just looking for a definitive answer..,

charlie

Last edited:
the one thing I want more info / detail on is the " black-box" flight recorders..,
from 1st day missing the press have stated that it only transmits it's " find-me" signal for 30 days,

what kind of range does this signal have..?
i.e. how close does a search vehicle have to be to get a signal ??

presumably it wont transmit as well through water as air..??!!

can it actually be disabled..?? / powered down prematurely..,

I'm just looking for a definitive answer..,

charlie

I think it's for 30 days after it's activated which happens when your near it with special gadgety thingy or when water gets into it and you have to be within a few miles and it won't be so good in water. Don't think you can disable the black box as it's independent. Perhaps others far wiser than me know exact details and specs

Like any piece of electronics it can be opened and disabled given the correct knowledge. And they are still quite effective if under water.

but does it emit a signal, and over what range..?

or do you send one..and it responds..??

trying to remember how they located the last similar one..Air France flight over Southern Atlantic..,
Chalrie

Back