Flight 370

Currently reading:
Flight 370

What are people thoughts on this ? ive been reading conspiracies for the past few days and really don't know what to make of it .

personally i think the government ( especially the U.S ) know alot more than they are letting on .

This quote off one of the many webpages , seems a bit far fetched but ...........Hhhhmmmmmmmm

The frightening part about all this is not that we will find the debris of Flight 370; but rather that we won’t. If we never find the debris, it means some entirely new, mysterious and powerful force is at work on our planet which can pluck airplanes out of the sky without leaving behind even a shred of evidence.
If there does exist a weapon with such capabilities, whoever control it already has the ability to dominate all of Earth’s nations with a fearsome military weapon of unimaginable power. That thought is a lot more scary than the idea of an aircraft suffering a fatal mechanical failure
so what do we think ? (y)

I think people underestimate the ocean, of course a plane can disappear in an ocean, we know more about space than our own oceans.

Of course as soon as something like this or 9/11 or 7/7 theres people who shout conspiracy, I mean some people think Elvis and Hitler are still alive for goodness sake.

I think people underestimate the ocean, of course a plane can disappear in an ocean, we know more about space than our own oceans.

Of course as soon as something like this or 9/11 or 7/7 theres people who shout conspiracy, I mean some people think Elvis and Hitler are still alive for goodness sake.

Surely in this day and age though, you cant loose an airplane. i mean we have gps in our mobile phones to find them , surely they would have the same system of a higher standard but of the same principal.

I know what happened but I'm sworn to secrecy so I can't tell you ;)
But google maps can see a dog pooping in my garden but they can't find a plane? makes you think they either are not looking that hard or they don't want to find out as then they would have to do something about it. Being as the passengers where mostly Chinese I would rule out Muslim Extremists and Hijacking

aliens-meme.jpg

What are people thoughts on this ? ive been reading conspiracies for the past few days and really don't know what to make of it ...

I can’t get a decent TV signal from the Waltham transmitter – aliens or N Korea?

Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is around 6 hr/2,350nm on a NNE track.
When MH370 went `missing’ it was after around one hours flying time, on Kota Bharu (Malay) radar, tracking 040, at 470 knots, & 7 miles up, with Squawk 2157 – over the ocean, a little short of mid-way between Kota Bharu & the SW tip of Vietnam.

`Squawk 2157’ is passed to the aircrew from ATC & the crew dial-it-in to their transponder so it signals back `2157’ to the ATC radar screen. In an emergency the aircrew select `Squawk 7700’ (Seventy-Seven – goin-to-heaven) to signal deep do-do – or `Squawk 7500’ (Seventy-Five – taken-alive) to signal a hi-jack.

My thinking on `missing’ (i.e. off screen) is that maybe the aircraft was at the extreme limit of Kota Bharu radar range – I say “maybe”, as I don’t know what radar kit they have. I was interested to note that when a wind farm was planned close to where I fly – an RAF base some 30 miles away was among the objectors, on the grounds it would interfere with their radar. Normally they advise you radio-in when 15 mile from their zone (20 mile from radar) for a squawk code if you need to transit thro their airspace.

122225Z

Just watched the 18:45MYT today MAS MH360 flight for Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on radar to check for radar blind spots.

This is a Airbus A330 & in 30 mins (11:15Z) had completed climb-out & leveled-off overhead the coast. By 11:30Z it was mid-way between Malay coast & Vietnam coast (7.2019, 104.0386) & the radar feeds tended to flip between F-WMKC1 & T-WMKN1 (Malay). By 11:45Z it was overhead the Vietnam coast (8.837, 105.2264) & on radar feed F-VVTS1 (Vietnam)

131220Z

Last edited:
I think they are underwater as all the electrics went off and they sunk quickly and whole, no debris

If thats the case then it would have been a landing like the hudson river, they'd have got out into life rafts and been seen by now.

If it crashed and they all died on impact there would be debris strewn about.

I still think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

If thats the case then it would have been a landing like the hudson river, they'd have got out into life rafts and been seen by now.

If it crashed and they all died on impact there would be debris strewn about.

I still think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

That's assuming the pilots were alive and had control of the plane

Not really, physics don't change if the pilots are alive or dead, the two scenarios I've mentioned are very much fact, it'll be one or the other, or 3rd is it landed somewhere safely, which is even more questionable.

Very much so. It will continue to fly on autopilot on whatever heading until the fuel runs out -it could be pretty much anywhere in the ocean or on land.
Plenty of dense vegetation / unpopulated areas for it to crash into too.

Back