Technical fiat punto hatchback 1.2 easy 3dr boot will not open

Currently reading:
Technical fiat punto hatchback 1.2 easy 3dr boot will not open

daz666999

Hi, I'm new to this forum ,I was wondering if anybody can help? I'm having trouble with my girlfriends(fiat Punto hatchback 1.2 easy 3dr 2013) the boot will no longer open with the key fob, the indicators just flash when you press the key fob, there is a clicking noise from the front passenger side fuse box when you press the fob? the Punto owners handbook states on page 90 opening from the inside diagram " press leaver B inside the boot" I cannot find this leaver?...Please can anybody help me?..

Kind Regards

Darren

Hi, I'm new to this forum ,I was wondering if anybody can help? I'm having trouble with my girlfriends(fiat Punto hatchback 1.2 easy 3dr 2013) the boot will no longer open with the key fob, the indicators just flash when you press the key fob, there is a clicking noise from the front passenger side fuse box when you press the fob? the Punto owners handbook states on page 90 opening from the inside diagram " press leaver B inside the boot" I cannot find this leaver?...Please can anybody help me?..

Kind Regards

Darren

Hi, :)
I've not seen/noticed a lever on my 2012..
:idea: look on the ePER images ( fiatdalys) website for a schematic.

there are GUIDEs on FF here about replacing the pressure switch within the rear hatch.. they MIGHT give you useful info also,
https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto-guides/339668-boot-locking-mechanism-replacement-repair.html

Charlie

Last edited:
Back