General Punto / Punto Easy - same bodywork/frame?

Currently reading:
General Punto / Punto Easy - same bodywork/frame?

Mrs EE

Hi there I’m new to this site and would be really grateful if someone is able to confirm if a Fiat Punto Easy 2013 model is the same bodywork / body frame as a Fiat Punto?
I need to source a spare bonnet/hood, front bumper and front driver’s side headlight so need clarification if they are one of the same. Thanks all

Hello.

'Easy' is only a trim level. Frame and bodywork are 100% identical. Check if the headlights have same options (i.e. follow me home, DRL), that could (but doesn't have) to be different.

In the ePER module you'll find part numbers suitable for your car.

As indicated Easy is the Trim level.

In 2012 they changed the Fiat Punto Evo to just be the Fiat Punto, However the bonnet, and headlights are the same from the Evo to the later model Punto. The bumper however is different, as the older Evo had a more complex bumper with a large black plastic moulding in the middle, (you'll see what I mean if you google Punto Evo and then look at your car.

Anyhow the bonnet, headlights and bumper on your car will be the same as any "Fiat Punto" made after 2012/13

Hello.

'Easy' is only a trim level. Frame and bodywork are 100% identical. Check if the headlights have same options (i.e. follow me home, DRL), that could (but doesn't have) to be different.

In the ePER module you'll find part numbers suitable for your car.
Fabulous thank you so much for the reassurance. Really appreciated!

As indicated Easy is the Trim level.

In 2012 they changed the Fiat Punto Evo to just be the Fiat Punto, However the bonnet, and headlights are the same from the Evo to the later model Punto. The bumper however is different, as the older Evo had a more complex bumper with a large black plastic moulding in the middle, (you'll see what I mean if you google Punto Evo and then look at your car.

Anyhow the bonnet, headlights and bumper on your car will be the same as any "Fiat Punto" made after 2012/13
Thank you so much for your reply this is really helpful! Are they hard to fit yourself or could a novice fix them?

Thank you so much for your reply this is really helpful! Are they hard to fit yourself or could a novice fix them?
I did a how to video on the front bumper a while ago now,
It’s a fairly easy process, the light can be changed once the bumper is off and the bonnet is just 4 or 6 bolts (probably 4 but I forget) at the hinges, definitely a two person job to do a bonnet as it’s very heavy

Fiat Punto Front Bumper Removal and badge replacement Punto How To Punto evo

I did a how to video on the front bumper a while ago now,
It’s a fairly easy process, the light can be changed once the bumper is off and the bonnet is just 4 or 6 bolts (probably 4 but I forget) at the hinges, definitely a two person job to do a bonnet as it’s very heavy

Fiat Punto Front Bumper Removal and badge replacement Punto How To Punto evo

Thank you so much for sharing. Good to know a fairly simple process. The video was useful as well thanks!

Back