General MANUALE OFFICINA FIAT PUNTO 1.4 NATURAL POWER

Currently reading:
General MANUALE OFFICINA FIAT PUNTO 1.4 NATURAL POWER

luca3134

Cerco il manuale d'officina per fiat punto 1.4 natural power, qualcuno lo potrebbe mandare?

Hello Luca,

Try posting in English, it will be much easier to get an answer. You can use google translate or even an automatic translation available in some browsers.

No idea what year is your Punto from, but check here:

Forza metano! :D

Regards
Hi.
I was looking for the workshop manual (service and repair) for the fiat punto 1.4 natural power 2015

As far as I know, that will be hard to find. I'm struggling to find the one for the Ducato since 3 years :(

What kind of information do you need?

The Natural Power versions were not available in the UK, they are the most popular in Italy, The Netherlands and Germany. So I assume those forums would be the best to look at.

As far as I know, that will be hard to find. I'm struggling to find the one for the Ducato since 3 years :(

The Natural Power versions were not available in the UK, they are the most popular in Italy, The Netherlands and Germany. So I assume those forums would be the best to look at.
i found the ducato one on emule

i found the ducato one on emule

anyway i need for the ac system can you help me?

if you want, if you give me a contact i will sent you.
Is a iso file with a fiat program

I'm trying to avoid such places for security reasons. I think there was something on mhhauto, but never got a confirmation / invitation / whatever to finish the registration. And now I can't ever recover my password.

The AC system should be the same as on gasoline engines. Look at the ePER on the forum - it has all the part numbers.

If you'll find the eLearn module for the same year gasoline / diesel Punto, you'll have all the electrical diagrams + connections + other useful information (ie. torques). Probably except the methane fuel system. As for the Ducato, I know that on some eLearn modules (those available online at aftersales.fiat.com) the Natural Power version information were available, but they are not in the iso file available in the download section of the forum. You could try to check for the Punto. But I cannot find a working link anymore :(

I'm trying to avoid such places for security reasons. I think there was something on mhhauto, but never got a confirmation / invitation / whatever to finish the registration. And now I can't ever recover my password.

The AC system should be the same as on gasoline engines. Look at the ePER on the forum - it has all the part numbers.

If you'll find the eLearn module for the same year gasoline / diesel Punto, you'll have all the electrical diagrams + connections + other useful information (ie. torques). Probably except the methane fuel system. As for the Ducato, I know that on some eLearn modules (those available online at aftersales.fiat.com) the Natural Power version information were available, but they are not in the iso file available in the download section of the forum. You could try to check for the Punto. But I cannot find a working link anymore :(
i found the elearn of the grande punto but not for the punto of 2014 that has similar but different ac systems.
I found the ducato eLearn on emule in iso format if you want
Anyway the ac is not working.
the led on the button light on, but the rpm of the engine doesn't drop or anything.
I tried fuse and relays, but all works perfectly.
The relay of the ac compressor in particular not click if is plugged in to the fuses box when the ac button is pressed, but if i remove it and jump it in the fuses box the ac compressor receive the 14 volts, but the ac doesn't work the same. How is it possible?
If there is no gas it should still attack the compressor and I should notice a drop in engine rpm anyway, but the problem is that it does never attack.

I've sent you a private message :)

For the AC, I don't know how does it work in FIATs, but in my daily car the compressor needs AC pressure to start. The AC circuit contains gas + oil to cool down the compressor. So without the cooling the compressor would overheat rapidly. To avoid that, the pressure is needed.

You should be able to find the potential leaks with UV light.

Try to modify the thread title, someone with a 2014 Punto will be probably able to help you more precisely :)

I've sent you a private message :)

For the AC, I don't know how does it work in FIATs, but in my daily car the compressor needs AC pressure to start. The AC circuit contains gas + oil to cool down the compressor. So without the cooling the compressor would overheat rapidly. To avoid that, the pressure is needed.

You should be able to find the potential leaks with UV light.

Try to modify the thread title, someone with a 2014 Punto will be probably able to help you more precisely :)
i've done another post with the ac compressor problem, thank you very much for the link of ePER, very helpful and well done

Back