Fiat Forum Wave

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Wave

Enoch

Serious idea here chaps. How about a Fiat Forum Wave?

The V-Dub guys have :slayer: as it looks a bit like a "W", I reckon we go with something that looks a bit like an "F." The only thing I can do that looks a bit like an "F" without also looking like a gun or an insult is:-

1) Adopt the "High Five" open hand stance.
2)Fold two smallest fingers into palm

Looks a bit like a "F" lying on its back.

What do you reckon? (y)

you're hoping for this effect:
large_gang-signs.jpg

sadly you will appear more like:
geek_gang_signs.jpg

Last edited:
put bluntly id feel like a fecking idiot doing any sort of hand sign/wave a simple :wave: is surely suffice.

and this is coming from someone who spent all day yesterday walking round in a purple t shirt with black writing reading "VIMTO ROLF SAYS HI"

Last edited:
Serious idea here chaps. How about a Fiat Forum Wave?

The V-Dub guys have :slayer: as it looks a bit like a "W", I reckon we go with something that looks a bit like an "F." The only thing I can do that looks a bit like an "F" without also looking like a gun or an insult is:-

2)Fold two smallest fingers into palm

Looks a bit like a "F" lying on its back.

What do you reckon? (y)

wouldn't work with fiats, and wouldn't work with VW's. most people who drive them don't care about other people with them or even driving/cars in general...

How about a Fiat Forum Wave?
2) Fold two smallest fingers into palm

The first problem is that everyone's hands are different My ring finger is longer than my index, but this isn't always the case... (see pic) Which are your shortest two fingers, as mine wouldn't flex enough to fold away :eek:

a simple :wave: would surely suffice

We always wave to other 2CVers, tho it's usually a frantic 'arms out of the window' or through the open top, big smiley face and 'Whoop!' rather than something subtle like the V-Dubbers' sign :slayer:

Attachments

• finger length.jpg
    finger length.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
The first problem is that everyone's hands are different My ring finger is longer than my index, but this isn't always the case... (see pic) Which are your shortest two fingers, as mine wouldn't flex enough to fold away :eek:

Yes, I was intrigued by this when I learned it recently, something to do with testosterone in the womb, I can understand small variances of course but to have the finger lengths in opposite orders is really interesting. i.e. my index finger is almost as long as my middle finger and definitely longer than my ring finger. I can't remember what that means... :eek: along with my hands being quite small, and we know what THAT means :rolleyes:

As for the original topic - I usually give other FIAT drivers a simple thumbs-up, shows I approve of their choice of car (especially if it's in good condition).

-Alex

Attachments

• hand.jpg
    hand.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back