Fiat Forum Rally 2004

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Rally 2004

arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:([V]:([V]

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

A big "b*ll*x" Sammi, PM me about it ok, i still have my reservations and even more now :( :( :(

I share you upsetness Stu :(

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Ok, Team Stu - any way that Paul and Sammi could use her car on the Saturday - then on Sunday morning early I come up, do a swap back at Rochdale [which won't be that far away, I reckon] and then continue in mine for that day?

Believe me, this wedding invite has ruined my year! All I will be thinking about is you lot

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options :D

pstrjhigdkfjg (som,ething like that) and stuart... i have just had a really good idea for the Stafford challenge.

change it from stafford to Alton / Alton Towers. This is only around 20miles from stafford anyway so its not much of a change. anyway, for the challenege.

Those of you that have been to alton towers in the last 4 years will probably nkow wha time talking about. Hex:The legend of the Towers. there is a story to this ride that is a real legend in the alton village. its a tale about the lord that used to live in the towers that Alton Towers is set around. One night a beggar woman stopped him in his horse and caridge and begged for money. he told her to sod off, she cursed him and said that if a branch of the old oak tree fell to the ground a member of his family would die. that night, thunder storm, lightning, boom.. tree branch falls off... member of family misteriously dies!!!!! [:0] anyway... he chains up the oak tree so that the branches cant fall down and then he went mad or something... really good ride and story. but the twist to it is, that that the tree actually exists and is actually chained... proper rusted old chains!

anyway. its really eiree to see and is really strage and is on a public footpath so u wont be tresspassing. its not far from the alton towers main gates (about 200metres) and is between the gates and alton village and there is a sign for a b&b called the Chained Oak B&B which is right next to the footpath!...

Please change the challenge for the stoke area to this one! alton towers is simple to find and it provides some great country road driving! plus this is a real good sight to see.

the challenge could be to just have a photo with the co drive and the drivers finger by the tree.

u wont regret visiting this one!

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

OK, will have it changed when I get the chance. Sounds a good one :)

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

That is what I was thinking - just name a time and place on the Sunday, I will be there. I am sure you lot won't be setting off that early that morning, give us a chance to regroup.

There has been a lot of backstage PMing going on, Bushboy! Paul is doing a great job pulling all the ideas together, though.

I still feel like crap.

Originally posted by sammiboo
you at wedding all day and evening????
3pm in Milton Keynes, late reception, etc, you know the score. Doubt I could get away that early. I need to look at timings a bit more, will get back to you tomorrow.

Heya, me back. I'll try to arrange that weekend off *crosses fingers*. I look forward to it - have no more plans or ideas right now but we shall see.

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

Back