Currently reading:
fiat cars in scrap yards.

hi Charlie I'm in Barnet n London Oxford is not that far away from home I have been a member for about 6 years but with all that's happened over the last few years but I might as well be a newbie and I only have a phone

Ya! I am looking for a car long time ago never found the car which I want now I will also check the place you mention

tidy 2005 Idea in my local yard,

doors may well suit Zeewulf

not a dissimilar car to the Eleganza I looked after .. and took to Mitcar

20180102_151907.jpg

20180102_151857.jpg

20180102_151854.jpg

20180102_151844.jpg

20180102_151852.jpg

I have 2006 black 4 door Fiat Panda 1108cc for sale. MOT runs out on the 2nd June and needs about £400 of work to get it through (back break pads have almost gone). Has a couple of dents on drivers side front door panel and back door panel. Drives ok so can be driven away until MOT runs out. I live in London E1. Anyone interested? If not I'll scrap it.

I have 2006 black 4 door Fiat Panda 1108cc for sale. MOT runs out on the 2nd June and needs about £400 of work to get it through (back break pads have almost gone). Has a couple of dents on drivers side front door panel and back door panel. Drives ok so can be driven away until MOT runs out. I live in London E1. Anyone interested? If not I'll scrap it.

Hi have you taken it for mot and it failed?

Yes and it failed on breaks (and a side repeater not working). Old MOT runs until 2.6.20

Fair amount of advisories as well.

Hi, and welcome, :)

sorry it's under bad circumstances:hug:

where are you based..??,
I know of a few 15" FIAT sets up for grabs, ;)

Charlie - Oxford

Pepper pot style steel wheels are another option. They will need centre trims to suit and painting silver. Folks can help if that's an option for you.

Last edited:
Back