Currently reading:
fiat cars in scrap yards.

Does anyone know any in Hertfordshire, cos a van went into the read left hand side of my boot and its too big to knock out!! Its a metalic green cinquecento SX
There used to be a big yard called Jonsey's, between Waltham Cross and Waltham Abbey.

kanti83 there was three stilos in there as well as some mk1 and 2 puntos mate

Last edited:
Yep and marea but now is stuck in the back ,is somewhere scrapyard like mcguinness like u can walk there on your own and take part by yourself aroud stoke on trent ?

Most if not virtually all let you walk around in stoke and think its better that way but there are afew that watch what ya do and go tho

Hi guys, I research trade auctions for my business in Wheelchair access vehicle refurbishment every day. Accident damaged vehicles can be purchased whole for the costs of expensive parts and are often in better pre-accident condition than the one you are trying to repair. As an Italian car enthusiast by all means contact me with your needs and I'll try and point you in the right direction. For example; I was looking for an original Mini to light restore for fun but I found a 95 Cinquecento Sporting, unrecorded, 48k on the clock, running with the injector light on, found 50p hole in o/s rear wheelarch. Paid £70 for it, drove it 20 miles to Motormech Birmingham, diagnosed crank sensor handed him £30 (Mates rate) and since then had the most fun travelling to and from my unit ever. No thoughts of Mini's anymore! There are literally thousands of cars sold every week by salvage companies for insurance companies and other trade organisations and because Italian cars depreciate quickly there are incredible bargains out there.

Attachments

• Cinq 2.JPG
    Cinq 2.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 162
This post is a great idea, I'm wanting to go to some auctions soon

hi I'm florida brickie don't let the title fool you I lived in the US for a while but live in the UK I married an American girl who sadly passed away 3 years ago.
I am looking for 2 x 16 spoke alloy wheels that are the most common type for the 500 .
I don't know why I didn't think of the Fiat family first but someone recommended find a part, I had a reply from a " company " called uk car spares I went to my bank and transferred £ 168 into their account they had the same bank barclays to cut a long story short I was ripped off when I got home I had a call from the fraud unit of barclays and they had been watching the account number and it was flagged so why did they transfer the money to them I am disabled due to an industrial accident and have a lounge durulogic which runs great I have it serviced yearly so for some lowlifes to scam me not only hurt me personally it's money I can ill afford to loose then I get an email from barclays to say that they are not responsible for the transfer I am going to try the citizens advice beurau and see if they can help as the bank had the account number flagged.
but back to my original question if anyone out there in fiat land has or knows of anyone who has a couple of rims it would be like a proper Christmas as mine was quite.
In fact if anyone has a good full set of different rims that would go on my 500 which takes 185-55-r15s tyres it would make my day as the last 30 have been a nightmare.

Thank you in advance and anticipation. florida brickie

hi I'm florida brickie don't let the title fool you I lived in the US for a while but live in the UK I married an American girl who sadly passed away 3 years ago.
I am looking for 2 x 16 spoke alloy wheels that are the most common type for the 500 .
In fact if anyone has a good full set of different rims that would go on my 500 which takes 185-55-r15s tyres it would make my day as the last 30 have been a nightmare.

Thank you in advance and anticipation. florida brickie

Hi, and welcome, :)

sorry it's under bad circumstances:hug:

where are you based..??,
I know of a few 15" FIAT sets up for grabs, ;)

Charlie - Oxford

Back