Currently reading:
fiat cars in scrap yards.

U-pull-it in full sutton near York has a fair few fiats in at the moment:

There is a black seicento sporting which is pretty much complete minus the bonnet and boot I think.

There is a black 5 door Grande Punto in with front crash damage, complete other than the rear lights have been taken.

I beleive they still have a mk1 punto 1.2 s60 in too, minus the throttle body (I took that for my cinq :p)

No bravos/bravas/mareas though (n)

And 7 or 8 punto mk2s 5 door and 3 door in varying colours and trims.

Hope this helps :D

U-pull-it in full sutton near York has a fair few fiats in at the moment:

There is a black seicento sporting which is pretty much complete minus the bonnet and boot I think.

There is a black 5 door Grande Punto in with front crash damage, complete other than the rear lights have been taken.

I beleive they still have a mk1 punto 1.2 s60 in too, minus the throttle body (I took that for my cinq :p)

No bravos/bravas/mareas though (n)

And 7 or 8 punto mk2s 5 door and 3 door in varying colours and trims.

Hope this helps :D

Still no Cinqs?

Aye i noticed that last time.

There was one down at redwood near Holme upon spalding moor. Was infact cheekylittlescamps old Cinq :)

Poor thing stuck on top of a citroen too :(

There is a LHD cinq and a couple sei's in Piggotts yard, just outside of Strensall York.

one sei was a schumi IIRC but the other two looked well rough and picked over.

Hope this helps.

Poor thing stuck on top of a citroen too :(

There is a LHD cinq and a couple sei's in Piggotts yard, just outside of Strensall York.

one sei was a schumi IIRC but the other two looked well rough and picked over.

Hope this helps.

Where abouts is redwood? That isn't the scrapyard that's guarded by peacocks is it?! A friend took me there once and I can't find it now, I am going around scrappys today and if you know the address for that place it would be awesome!!!

Edit: Looking on google maps I guess you mean chrispins auto spares? been there before theyre pretty good, Guessing I sound crazy now!! *facepalm*

Last edited:
Looking for a marea jtd to source a power steering pump or complete rack etc..keep an eye out for me lads..thanks ..

Hi friends..
A car is in crap which is not good because it helps as a friend for long time and after that we will through on scrap,not good...

I know of a full Croma 2.5TD for breaking localish to me.

So sad to see it in the yard, awaiting breaking :cry::cry::cry:
Image407.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the fiat guy in lye stourbridge listed on here is still going? Im after a steering rack for my fiat 1.9 jtd on a 51 plate!!!

Just in case there's anyone in Cornwall ( :eek: ), over at Macsalvage near St Day, there's a pale green 2003 Stilo Estate/mutiwagon. Mostly intact - missing wheels though. Oh.. and missing the offside dip motor now ;)

Yeah, you know the motor inside the headlight that controls adjusts the height of the dip when you adjust it from inside the car?
The dealer price for one is £60! So I was quite lucky to find a scrappy around here that actually had a stilo.

Ah, the headlamp level adjuster. £60, ouch. For furture ref (although hopefully you won't need to change it again) they're cheaper new from VW - part number somewhere on here, and mk3 Panda uses the same motor, but only removable if the headlight unit is already damaged / smashed open, as can't be removed from a sealed on like it can on the Stilo :)

Back