Best and worst looking Fiat cars?

Currently reading:
Best and worst looking Fiat cars?

One car I do want to own is a Panda 100HP in Electroclash Grey which in my opinion is the best colour for them, problem though nowadays is a lot of them are worn out with high mileage & have probably been thrashed within an ich of their life
The thing is the panda of that generation is quite heavy compared to older cars and so 100hp in a car that is about a ton is not all that much power to put it in perspective my golf cabriolet has more HP per ton. So while it probably feels lively compared to other fiats with lower power outputs, compared to other “normal” cars it isn’t really all that exciting

Attachments

• Panda Evo.jpg
    Panda Evo.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
Surely the worst looking 500 named car has to go to..
You know, you're right, that 500XXXXL is the ugliest thing I've ever seen
At least the Multiplia designers knew they were creating something hideous - and original.
That is just the worst of corporate brand cutesy retro face stuck on a dismally proportioned overweight blob. And presumably they thought they'd done a good job.

Last edited:
Fiat 850 Coupe

I think for it's time / era there were not other similar rear engined cars.

Of course Roots / Singer in the UK had the Imp Coupe and Chamois but they are not Italian.
(y) I do like the 850 a lot.
Around the same time there was also:
Renault Dauphine / Caravelle / R8 (Gordinis were pretty tasty)
BMW 700
NSU Prinz / 1000 / TT

Good smol rear engined cars that appeal to me. But sadly they're not Italian either, poor things :D
(Although the NSU Sport Prinz was styled by Scaglione at Bertone, so, you know, good effort. They tried.)

And Mazda were doing fun things, not sure if we ever got to see them at the time?

Last edited:
Back