Fiat Breakers in the NW

Currently reading:
Fiat Breakers in the NW

Hi,
i use ken allens in morecambe (cheap and helpfull), have used preston recycling who seem to always have what i want in, but charge a lot more.
What are you looking for ? as i visit various breakers during the week and im not far from you
andy

Tried them too Arc but thak you for trying so hard :( Think I may have to look further afield! I'm after a front bumper with foglights (I know I need to mess with electronics inside but I have someone who will do this) to fit my car and would prefer not to pay Fiat new prices. If anyone knows of any near them I am happy to collect or pay for a courier.

She's after a HLX or ELX Brava/o front bumper. ie the one with the foglights.

Unfortunatly for her these cars are surviving well, and you stand as much chance of finding one in a scrappy as you do of having your lost wallet handed into the police in deepest darkest Sheffield..

Got one on it's way from Salvo via Parts Gateway. I'm paying more than I would like (£100 when you add in delivery and vat) but still a lot cheaper than buying new (cheapest £130, before delivery and so on) and it should be in my little hands tomorow. In the very rare case that anyone else wants one of these, Salvo have another. Like you sa Hellcat, they are rarer than hens teeth!

Got it today, in good condition, still at work though as I couldn't fit both that and the spoiler in the car at the same time! So nice one Salvo :D Just need to measure up and ensure all is OK then it's off to the bodyshop we go :D

Back