FIAT Manafacturer Orignal Spares in India

Currently reading:
FIAT Manafacturer Orignal Spares in India

Manav

Hi, I need some spares (manufacturer genuine quality) for Uno 1.7D in India. Tried contacting 99rpm at their sales email address but no luck. Any reliable suggestions other than FCA (haven't gotten any effective response from them either)?

Last edited:
Hi, I need some spares (manufacturer genuine quality) for Uno 1.7D in India. Tried contacting 99rpm at their sales email address but no lock. Any reliable suggestions other than FCA (haven't gotten any effective response from them either)?
This a dodgy time of year for resposes to emails, most companies in the EU/UK are on holiday. You can still buy stuff, as it's all automated.
I doubt many places will be back til at least after the January 2nd of even the following week.

Hi folks, I am writing after two months long scramble and search for spares for my Uno 1.7 Diesel (1999) in India. I have tried big spares aggregators like Boodomo and 99rpm already. Despite confirming the order for rear wheel brake cylinders (which were supposed to arrive within 26 days of payment) they are all back-ordered with the manufacturer and no after-market replacements seem to be available in stock either.

FCA India hasn't been responsive or helpful either.

Do folks in India have any idea where to source these from and in general reliable suppliers who can be contacted for FIAT Uno Spares?
Thanks in advance!

Have you tried to purchase elsewhere in UK / EU and see if they will ship to India?
Thanks for the suggestion, but I haven't tried. I guess that will make it more expensive and complicated with the customs duty, import protocols etc (that I am unaware of). Do you by any chance know of reliable sellers in the EU who ship to India?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I haven't tried. I guess that will make it more expensive and complicated with the customs duty, import protocols etc (that I am unaware of). Do you by any chance know of reliable sellers in the EU who ship to India?
Don't know of any company that ships to India, one just has to try.

Another suggestion is:

Go to Autodoc. They don't ships to India however you can use their website to find OEM parts that you may be able to source separately in India.

e.g. for your Uno 1.7D

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/car-parts/wheel-cylinders-10128/fiat/uno/uno-146a-e/23562-1-7-d

13 different makers listed and all good quality.

Thanks! Checked them out and Autodoc looks like a good resource!

Back