Recommended Hotels in Turin.

Currently reading:
Recommended Hotels in Turin.

lingottobuilt

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but hopefully the moderator will move if necessary....thanks.
I aim to be in Turin some time early to mid May with my son to Visit the FCA Heritage Hub and other car related Palaces of worship...
I would like to stay (3nights) at the Lingotto Congress Hotel, but availability and prices is an issue.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a Hotel that would be sort of car related....hoping ,of course Fiat, Lancia, Alfa, Autobianchi well, you get the theme...
I have stayed at The Best Western hotel Genio near to Central station at least four times, but although a lovely Hotel and very convenient for city centre, no way is it automobile themed, so to speak.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Ian..

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but hopefully the moderator will move if necessary....thanks.
I aim to be in Turin some time early to mid May with my son to Visit the FCA Heritage Hub and other car related Palaces of worship...
I would like to stay (3nights) at the Lingotto Congress Hotel, but availability and prices is an issue.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a Hotel that would be sort of car related....hoping ,of course Fiat, Lancia, Alfa, Autobianchi well, you get the theme...
I have stayed at The Best Western hotel Genio near to Central station at least four times, but although a lovely Hotel and very convenient for city centre, no way is it automobile themed, so to speak.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Ian..
I know what you mean…I cant recommend any automotive related hotels but, if you google/duckgo, there are hotels in the main city squares that are really nice

Back