Technical Fiat 500 coilovers on a Panda 312/319?

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 coilovers on a Panda 312/319?

What's wrong with Autoglym tyre dressing? Works fine for me and has the big advantage you can use it onto wet tyres, straight after washing. Generally lasts for at least a few weeks.

That also looks good. As I'm gliding more and more towards the darkside(never dressed tires in my life before...) I think I'm going to try my luck with the Mequiars Endurance Tyre Gel. Results look pretty good and lasting and I also like the way it's aplicated. The price of all these products is roughly the same.

The panda had the perfect stance this afternoon.
To get there it only took a set of 4 wheels and tyres and 4 new tyres

Attachments

• 2FDF0D4E-3CDD-4DBF-A807-1DA4F912363D.jpeg
    2FDF0D4E-3CDD-4DBF-A807-1DA4F912363D.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 41
Aerosmith was what came to my mind (must have something to do with the Alicia Silverstone video's:rolleyes:), but Depeche mode is not too bad either.
And yes I'm his dad. In fact it was my summerwheels and tires in the back.
My 100HP is on Fiatforum as well (169 section) search for Bellezza Nera;)

gr J

And yes I'm his dad. In fact it was my summerwheels and tires in the back.
My 100HP is on Fiatforum as well (169 section) search for Bellezza Nera;)

gr J

Nice looking car and in the right color ;).

I wouldn't be to sure if your boy won't have you in the corners though, the Twinair makes a lot of power way down in the rev range... (y)

Nice looking car and in the right color ;).

I wouldn't be to sure if your boy won't have you in the corners though, the Twinair makes a lot of power way down in the rev range... (y)

On the new tyres i can really hoon around :eek:
roundabouts are so much fun, especially when you loos the big fancy corporate cars behind you thats been riding your bumper for quit some time :devil:

I pretty sure it will keep up with the 100HP (y)

cough cough,

its been a while since i posted something.
The Panda is doing fine, i realy enjoy these tyres (y)
Even in the eco mode i can create a gap from other cars at roundabouts and on and off ramps :D

Because the Panda does so well, i bought myself a little project car to tinker with.

1991 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE

IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2159.JPG

She needs some love especially the paint work and some maintenance stuff.

Long story short, i traded my Panda for a Mito 1.4. T Sport.

The Panda was fun and i wasn't looking for something else but the oppertunity came along and i couldn't resist :D

155HP, 4 Pot Brembo brakes and the electric Q2 diff :cool: (y)

Mito (6).jpg

Mito (14).jpg

Mito (4).jpg

Last edited:
Back