Technical Fiat 500 coilovers on a Panda 312/319?

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 coilovers on a Panda 312/319?

No the tires stil have to get mounted on the rims...

Witch color do your Tec Asa rims have??

Ah that's a shame. Realy can't wait to see them fitted. Way too little Panda's with funky wheels :cool:

As the Pretender said above it's Pink. It's not something I would have gone out and look for but sometimes things have a way of finding you. Still I do like a bit of a bold and different look.
I got these wheels brand new from someone who planned them for her Barchetta but ended up selling the car without ever fitting them.
When I saw the ad and killer price I decided I just couldn't pass them up.
The Tec wheels should be really good quality and are also pretty light for the size.
Today I've had them fitted with some top quality tires and tommorow morning I will pick them up and fit them on my car.
Can't wait to finaly see the result and also wonder how the 17"s will ride.

Attachments

• 20180324_110831.jpg
    20180324_110831.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
The Panda is ready for the summer... (almost, only the center hub caps are missing)

Looking very nice(y) I like the stance.
Rear looks to be a little high but that's probably because you lowered it just a short while a go. You also fitted Novitec lowering springs right? I drove around with some weight in the boot in the beginning to let the rear set for a bit.

What kind of center caps are you thinking of running, I like it when the original Alfa caps are fitted but I know that's not everybodies thing.

And most importantly....how is the ride?

Looking very nice(y) I like the stance.
Rear looks to be a little high but that's probably because you lowered it just a short while a go. You also fitted Novitec lowering springs right? I drove around with some weight in the boot in the beginning to let the rear set for a bit.

What kind of center caps are you thinking of running, I like it when the original Alfa caps are fitted but I know that's not everybodies thing.

And most importantly....how is the ride?
Yes i also fitted Novitec springs, 3 weeks ago.
I hope the rear settles some more, with 4 people in the car the stance is on point :cool:

I put in the old Alfa center caps, i have a set of fiat center caps but those are to small.
after that i bought a set of black (imitation) Alfa caps but those also didnt fit...
Im just going for new original Alfa caps, i wil order them soon.
I really like the ride of the car, low noise, comfort and good grip.

Yes i also fitted Novitec springs, 3 weeks ago.
I hope the rear settles some more, with 4 people in the car the stance is on point :cool:

I put in the old Alfa center caps, i have a set of fiat center caps but those are to small.
after that i bought a set of black (imitation) Alfa caps but those also didnt fit...
Im just going for new original Alfa caps, i wil order them soon.
I really like the ride of the car, low noise, comfort and good grip.

Yeah nothing improves the stance like a couple of people in the car (y)
I think the wheels look realy cool with those Alfa center caps.
Nice to hear that you like the ride with the Novitec springs and your new set of wheels. It realy transforms the Panda in a totally different car.

I like the wet black look on your tires.Can you tell me what you used for that? I never put product on my tires but I'm realy tempted to use the same as you are using because on a black car the tires always look kinda grey.

Yeah nothing improves the stance like a couple of people in the car (y)
I think the wheels look realy cool with those Alfa center caps.
Nice to hear that you like the ride with the Novitec springs and your new set of wheels. It realy transforms the Panda in a totally different car.

I like the wet black look on your tires.Can you tell me what you used for that? I never put product on my tires but I'm realy tempted to use the same as you are using because on a black car the tires always look kinda grey.

Realy cheap silicon spray (Action)

Back