General Few Problems

Currently reading:
General Few Problems

Bleakerz15

Hi i jus got my punto jtd 1.9 diesel and there is a few problems just wouldering if people no what is the best thing to help or no any one with the parts:

1st : My Trip Clock Is Flashing All The Time
2nd: My Window Drivers side will not do up all the way it will go down put go up half way then jus click and you have to pull it up while pressing the button
3rd: The Heaters Hot and Cold Only Work On Number 4
And Last is when i start the car the glow plug light flashes on and off for about 30secs

Any Advise would be great

Thanks in advance! :):):)

Hi i jus got my punto jtd 1.9 diesel and there is a few problems just wouldering if people no what is the best thing to help or no any one with the parts:

1st : My Trip Clock Is Flashing All The Time
2nd: My Window Drivers side will not do up all the way it will go down put go up half way then jus click and you have to pull it up while pressing the button
3rd: The Heaters Hot and Cold Only Work On Number 4
And Last is when i start the car the glow plug light flashes on and off for about 30secs

Any Advise would be great

Thanks in advance! :):):)
u might need a new motor or take the door card of and see if there is anything preventing it from going up

i have the same problem with the flashing dashboard as far as im aware iv been told to go to a fiat dealership to get it reset. but i haven't done that yet so im not sure

Back